3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

THIS IS GETTING REALY OLD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 03:50 AM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: THIS IS GETTING REALY OLD!!!

F-150 owners bitch abought the lack of power in the 5.4 3v and gas mileage in the super cabs and super crews...the Hemi may suck the gas, but thier power to show for it.....the mega cab has to the bigest truck going down the road and I don't beleave the 5.7 is the best chioce for a mega cab, you need the torque of a cummins to get it going, a mega cab is not going to be a drag racer or have honda flue economy, but when you facter in it's utlity and the amount of play boy models you can haul....mega cab will pay for it's self.......

Old 04-10-2006, 04:12 AM
bekim
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THIS IS GETTING REALY OLD!!!

My 1987 Suburban with a carburated 454 gets 7 in town and a solid 10 highway. It's a hog, and I knew if goin' in so quit crying and go get the diesel like you should have in the first place! Don't make another mistake by running out the lease with that hog!!
I'm cheerin' fer ya!!! GO>>>>GO>>>>>GO......Yo u've got the ball now....run with it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike

Quick Reply: THIS IS GETTING REALY OLD!!!