3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My first 2 kills... in my 287ci!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 04:58 AM
schawks73
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My first 2 kills... in my 287ci!!!

I would like to say thanks to romic00 and jnellydodge for "sticking up for me" in my absence, i appreciate it,

and for RAMAGAIN, i know about those cops along A1A, they are everywhere, that whole stretch is a speed trap

Thanks again Guys,
-David

Old 04-23-2006, 05:26 AM
oppie311
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My bad, didn't mean to offend you.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:01 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Old 04-23-2006, 09:04 PM
b3nzyme

sounds like someone is a little like me, but i go out hunting the people with BIG money and BIG egos and take them down. I gots the fastest vehicle (word: vehicle, meaning cars, trucks, etc.) in teh parking lottz. i would have got a HEMI (and i wish i would have) but all they had at the local three dealerships were 4.7s. And what's even funnier, i'm the only truck owner with a QC... a QC thats supposed to slow me down. anyway i went to the campbell's factory and got it all "souped" up for me and i praised the 4.7s ever since. A stock 4.7 freaking sucks 0-60 in 10 seconds that's like lawnmower speeds THAT SUCKS! LISTEN TO ME, DODGE COMPANY!! well anyway alls u got to do is rid the motor of all the factory bullcrap that robs its power (I.E. without supercharging or turbocharging) and you're good to go. the increase in power is more astonishing than any other increase in power i've got from any other vehicle i've modded up before. So it just goes to show you... no matter what kind of motor you have in a dodge ram, (except a v6, rofl!) you will have a Hott Rodd!

BOTTOM LINE: It won't be long and Dodge will have a reputation amongst everyone.

Example:

Streetracer: "hey dude im about to race a huge freaking truck in my (insert any vehicle here), and he thinks he is going to win. He even bet 500 bucks on it what a freaking loser!"\

His friend: "what does it say on the back of that vehicle?"

Streetracer: "Dodge"

His friend: "You're going to lose."

Bum...Bum...Bum!! Owned before the race even started! that's how much dodge's awesomeness measures up!

Quick Reply: My first 2 kills... in my 287ci!!!