3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My friend gayed up his Titan

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 12:59 AM
nos4fuel
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My friend gayed up his Titan

i'm not too young, i guess that when i dislike something i shoot my mouth off. let me restate my point. His choice of rim for his Titan was poor, I would have chosen something that contrasted in shape to the truck itself. I will try and get pictures as soon as possible. I apologize if i offended anyone with my comments.

Old 04-28-2006, 01:01 AM
nos4fuel
Veteran

I just would have chosen something differant, i guess i got carried away

Old 04-28-2006, 01:08 AM
HemiMan4451
Champion

ORIGINAL: FL_ThunderRoad

Betteryet how old are you?
Because you talk just like a teen yourself! - Since an adult wouldnt use the gay reference or care what their friend's truck looks like.
Lighten up grandma! O,no, I'm sorry, we don't want to hurt anyones feelings now do we?

Old 04-28-2006, 01:18 AM
FL_ThunderRoad
Professional

ORIGINAL: HemiMan4451

ORIGINAL: FL_ThunderRoad

Betteryet how old are you?
Because you talk just like a teen yourself! - Since an adult wouldnt use the gay reference or care what their friend's truck looks like.
Lighten up grandma! O,no, I'm sorry, we don't want to hurt anyones feelings now do we?

Oh I dont get easily offended by young pups barking at old dogs! - I find it quite amusing!
Just like the bottle cap says: Try Try again.. You're still not a winner!

Old 04-28-2006, 02:13 AM
nos4fuel
Veteran

i didnt want to launch into a debate like this, i simply want to know what your opinions are on me adding SRT 22's to my QC and what you think of my friend's decision to add the Joe Gibbs 20"s to his Titan.

Old 04-28-2006, 02:55 AM
oppie311
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i simply want to know what your opinions are on me adding SRT 22's to my QC
Then ask that question and title your post something other than "My friend gayed up his Titan." We'll be more than happy to help you with your ram, but frankly, I don't give two ****s about how "cool" or "gay" your friends Titan looks. Sure, I'll share my opinion if I SAW A PICTURE OF THE TRUCK, but I don't feel like googling Joe Gibbs wheels and trying to imagine what they look like on a Titan. I'm just tired of worthless posts that waste everyone's time, at least post a picture.

But to help you with your question that is actually relevent to a DODGE forum, go with the 22's.

Old 04-28-2006, 03:00 AM
gonzoe

nos for fuel you post the !@#$^& you want dont listen to these old bastards

Old 04-28-2006, 03:30 AM
oppie311
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gonzoe, before you go calling all of us old bastards, think twice. The people you are calling old bastards have more knowledge about mopar than you can even fathom. But you wouldn't know, you have 25 or so posts. You haven't been around long enough. For example, I have read hundreds of Hemiman4451's post (one of the guys you refer to as an old bastard), and this guy knows mopar. Now I'm not sticking up for this guy because I know him, I've never met him. But he is one of the guys that contribute the most to this forum. So speak less and listen more.

Old 04-28-2006, 05:47 AM
nos4fuel
Veteran

gonzoe, i gotta agree man. though you have tried to defend me you inadvertantly shot yourself in the foot. i was merely asking a few questions but people seem to have thrown this overboard. I wanted to see what you guys thought of SRT-10 rims on an 03 QC and Joe Gibbs on a Titan, please turn back to the original point. gonzoe, take some Midol and lie down dude, I dont want my threads to be the start of any trouble.

Old 04-28-2006, 06:48 AM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

There's still no pics... :P

I happen to like Titans. I don't see a problem with them. I know this is a Ram board (and I own one) and it's naturally biased. However, let the dude own what he wants to own. I still have no idea what the wheels look like on the truck. I could make a few comments about some of the Ram's on here, but I won't, for the most part. It's (your) truck to do what you want with it. You are paying for it and you are driving it. To each their own...

I like the SRT rims, but they just don't go well on a 4x4...especially one that will soon be lifted. IF you've got a 2WD, though, go for it. I think they look pretty hot.

So.... you're older, but you still didn't answer the question! [:-]

Quick Reply: My friend gayed up his Titan