3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My friend gayed up his Titan

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 07:32 AM
silvernightmare
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My friend gayed up his Titan

I have an 04 QC hemi with 20" srt-10 replica wheels and I recieved many compliments on them. Sorry I do not have any pics but I am working on that.

Old 04-28-2006, 12:26 PM
WingViper
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awww, come on guys, oppie may just be messin around. Its hard to express emotion over typing. This should be light-hearted.

Nos, you run your truck against his Titan yet? I'm curious. The SRT rims would be interesting on your truck since its color is not a standard SRT color. (Memo to self: in my drunken haze last night I remember seeing a silver SRT-10 on the Chevy lot near home. Make a note to test drive before work) As for rims, eh, to each their own. I love a five spoke design and have been looking into the Boze Stingers in a chrome.

There's a guy around here with a white quad cab titan with custom rims like your buddy's. Whenever we drive by each other we kinda give each other looks like "ok, who's the bigger d!ck and gonna say something first?" haha Its like some form of the light side and dark side about to battle or something. Me, in a black Dodge, blaring Mudvayne or Godsmack in my flight suit, Vs him, bumpin 50 Cent, visor on sideways, in his white Nissan.

Old 04-28-2006, 01:21 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

You know, once upon a time we used to make fun of people who jacked their trucks up 10 inches. We also used to make fun of people for driving around in a Neon. Like Chet and WingViper said, to each their own. Personally, if the vehicle looks nice, that's all that is important.

While I do love Dodge vehicles, I also have alot of respect and love for imports and classic muscle. Just because your buddy has rims on his Titan doesnt make him gay. To be perfectly honest, I've seen several stock Hemi's with those crappy 17's that look gay....or the flower power 20's. Maybe we should clown on your truck now too?

Everyone has their own tastes and everyone has their own idea of cool....for all intensive purposes...his truck may look better then yours...

Old 04-28-2006, 04:24 PM
nos4fuel
Veteran

click here Here are the rims that he put on the Titan, I'll try and have pics by Wednesday of next week. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I was a little out of control with what I said earlier I just want some opinions of what you guys think, I will have pics later. I'm not looking to get slammed or anything, just some opinions. I'm not looking to **** anyone off.

Old 04-28-2006, 05:23 PM
squat
Rookie

You guys all need to lighten up. So he said gayed in the title of his topic, if that offends you good, get offended. But don't act for one minute that you wouldn't be making fun of someone's retarded looking Titan. Stripes down the side of a grey truck, nice

Old 04-28-2006, 05:35 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: squat

You guys all need to lighten up. So he said gayed in the title of his topic, if that offends you good, get offended. But don't act for one minute that you wouldn't be making fun of someone's retarded looking Titan. Stripes down the side of a grey truck, nice
Actually, I'd make fun of anyone's truck INCLUDING a Ram if it looks stupid. That said, since we cant see the Titan in question, how are we supposed to judge it? We dont know what kind of stripes they are....and dont tell me that having stripes on a grey truck is stupid....because they arent. Its how they are applied and what they actually look like that will make them look stupid.

FYI...the Titan is probably the 2nd best truck on the market behind the Ram...you shouldnt diss it because its not an "American" truck.

Old 04-28-2006, 05:39 PM
nos4fuel
Veteran

the stripes WERE down the center of the truck, like on the Viper. They didnt look good. He took them off though, they were vynl. I should have pics but I did post a link to the rims on the first page.

Old 04-28-2006, 06:08 PM
dieselram
Captain

20's are now 15's when it comes to trucks. Pics would help, but I'm sure the rims are fine on his truck and the 20" SRT's would look good on yours. Just remember the look you want (tire profile/side wall height) and the price you're willing to pay for tires.

I have 20's with 35's and no one can even tell they're 20's because of the tires. I was told I should have gotten atleast 22's, but considering I do take it off the pavement and 35x12.5xR20 are $450 each, I'll stick to my "little" rims.

Old 04-28-2006, 06:29 PM
luvthehemi

Wow nos you picked the wrong day to bust on your buddy...are you lookin at the 20" reps or the oem 22's?

Old 04-28-2006, 06:34 PM
nos4fuel
Veteran

OEM 22' maybe even gunna paint my calipers red.

Quick Reply: My friend gayed up his Titan