3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

SOME people SUCK!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 07:45 PM
raidermike67
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOME people SUCK!

Good grief! I frequent atvconnection.com, they have a "truck, trailer, toy hauler" section.....well I simply create a post about my new Dodge and mention how it tops out at 105.......some nut job goes off on me wishing me death for driving that fast etc.......I appeal to the moderator who at first wasn't going to take any action but I finally convinced him to pull the entire thread. I mean I realize it's not wise to drive that fast on a regular basis but under the right circumstances I think its OK to open it up a little IF conditions are appropriate. My main reason was to an attempt to break in the engine a little bit. When I buy a new ATV the FIRST thing I do is open it up till the rev limiter kicks in, I do that a few times. This one quad, my DS650, I was afraid the thing was never going to kick in, ALMOST too fast. )

Old 06-25-2006, 09:34 PM
rob[GL]
All Star
Default RE: SOME people SUCK!

Yup, some people are douchebags...

If you're on the highway in the middle of the night, and there's nobody around for miles, and you want to exceed the speed limit, go for it... It's not like you're putting anyone in danger... It's your $40,000 toy to ruin if you crash it... Some people need to just stfu...

Old 06-25-2006, 09:46 PM
speeddemon145
Professional

I agree if you do it wene none is around go for it just be safe doing it and remember cops are waiting for you wene you do it as i found out with my hemi open it up at 3 am on I95 in fla noone was around at least I though so but soon as it hit 100mph headlights came up from way behind me over took me in seconds. was FHP camaro so I got one big ticket was 311 bucks will not be doing that again as I can't aford paying another one.

Old 06-25-2006, 09:50 PM
HemiBuell
Captain

Must have been a liberal.

Old 06-25-2006, 10:00 PM
speeddemon145
Professional

Big Time......................

Old 06-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Timmay!!

I absolutely encourage you to drive 105mph, more if you can fanagle it. As long as my wife and son, and no other family member or friend is on the same road, or has ANY chance of being on the same road as you.

I'm a paramedic for about ten years, and I congragulate you on our repeated business. Not you in particular, but others who share the same need for speed that isn't on a enclosed track.

This is by far a lecture, or me telling you that you shouldn't do this or that, all I am saying is........................., thank you.

I only wish I made commision...........................

Old 06-25-2006, 10:37 PM
speeddemon145
Professional

You do not have to be going 105 to die.. more people die just going the speed limit just becouse they are not driving they are on there cell phones reading news papers I drive a tracktor trailer and see it all from up there.. have almost had car go under my trailer so many times its not funny and wene they finaly pass me the dummys are still on the cell phone talking . You would think after almost being crushed to death they would get off the phone but not happening. One day they will not catch they weel fast enouph and up to 80,000 LBS will be on them.

Old 06-25-2006, 10:47 PM
g352nv
Professional

O geez some people. Some people should just buy a moped. Why buy something with that much power if you cant use it!

Old 06-25-2006, 10:48 PM
raidermike67
Veteran

I'm a paramedic for about ten years, and I congragulate you on our repeated business. Not you in particular, but others who share the same need for speed that isn't on a enclosed track.
>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;

Yeah, and I bet 90% of your calls don't involve speed but STUPIDITY! Save your lecture for the kid downing a 12 pk tonight then getting behind the wheel.

Old 06-25-2006, 11:02 PM
HemiBuell
Captain

Timmaay!!

Are you the guy that got run out of a Chevy board about a year ago?

If so I supported you, that was some funny ****.

If not, whatever, I guess I read too many vehicle boards while at work.

Quick Reply: SOME people SUCK!