3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Banks Gas Monster Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 05:40 PM
qdawg76
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banks Gas Monster Exhaust

Does any one have this Exhaust on there Ram Hemi? I am looking into getting it and wonder how it performs and sounds. Thanks

http://www.bankspower.com/app.cfm?appid=AD06

Old 06-26-2006, 06:59 PM
New2Durango
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banks Gas Monster Exhaust

The guy that did my exhaust recommended Banks first but I think I made out better with my 2 Super 40s. He was going to make it a dual exhaust out of one muffler but that's not what I wanted. He says that it sounds good though.

Old 06-27-2006, 03:42 AM
AIR RAM
All Star
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Banks Gas Monster Exhaust

ORIGINAL: qdawg76

Does any one have this Exhaust on there Ram Hemi? I am looking into getting it and wonder how it performs and sounds. Thanks

http://www.bankspower.com/app.cfm?appid=AD06
Its completely USELESS!!! Why would you remove your STOCK Stainless 3"ID single system and replace it with ANOTHER stainless 3"ID system.... ??? Im sory but thats pointless! IF that system makes any more power than stock its because of the muffler they include with it... thats it... so if you want that same exact system for less... get the part number of their muffler and WALLA... you have it for a FRACTION of the cost.

But I would do somthing different. I would Invest in a high flow "Y" pipe, remove the muffler and replace it with a straight pipe... and leave the resonator in place at the rear as your new "HIGH FLOW" muffler... I will bet money that the set up I just described will out perform the overpriced banks system and it would cost much less... and you will have a high flow "Y" pipe too...

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Quick Reply: Banks Gas Monster Exhaust