3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Horn sometimes beeps.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 04:11 AM
Slimjim
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horn sometimes beeps.

When im at speed, and lift off the pedal and move my foot back so far, ive gotten the horn to beep and i believe the hazards flashed once, it all happened pretty quick, but i dont know what caused it. Thought? Perhaps i may have lifted up off the seat a bit, and thats why it beeped at me?

Old 07-22-2006, 04:18 AM
arrowman
Professional
Default RE: Horn sometimes beeps.

You have gremlins and need to hire the kin of Mel Blanc and a sketch of Bugs Bunny to perform an exorcism on your truck.
It is not safe to drive at the current time and should be ringed with chicken bones and holy water until Father Fudd is on hand to release the demons.

Old 07-22-2006, 04:49 AM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker

bad ground?

Old 07-22-2006, 04:56 AM
prerunner
Captain

ORIGINAL: arrowman

You have gremlins and need to hire the kin of Mel Blanc and a sketch of Bugs Bunny to perform an exorcism on your truck.
It is not safe to drive at the current time and should be ringed with chicken bones and holy water until Father Fudd is on hand to release the demons.

ROFL!!!!!

Quick Reply: Horn sometimes beeps.