3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New here and wanted to show my truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 06:25 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New here and wanted to show my truck

Beautiful truck man. Went a little to overboard for my liking with all the black but its still a very sick and mean looking truck! The only things Id either add or change on it would be replacing the head lights with actual smoked headlights as well as swaping the tail lights with smoked ones as well cause from the looks of things you haven't done that yet, get rid of the rims you got on there now (not saying they're bad rims but some powder coated black or gun metal grey or black chrome wheels would make it look alot nicer), get rid of those stupid plastic things on the windows (unless they serve some purpose to you), and lastly add some either bright white or bright silver pin striping or vinal pattern in a decent pattern or design that runs down both sides of the truck the hood and the tailgate (personally Im more in favor of a sick pin stripe design in a bright white) to really make that black stand out and the white damn near glow. Other than that man nice truck. Love to hear fly down the road!

Old 08-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

i dont think its too much black but i think getting the rims powder coated black would look better than the chrome on there now. its def clean and could be a first place show winner if you wanted to enter into some shows.

Old 08-07-2006, 07:59 PM
cableguy1224
Veteran

Im going to 100% positive on the truck, It look like you spent a lot of time and waxing on it, I really like it for a lowered truck, And I really like the wheels too, Whats the brand and size of those bad boys??

Old 08-07-2006, 08:27 PM
1baddodge
Professional

First off thank you to everyone who has replied to my post!!! Or even if you have looked at my post. this is a nice warm welcome to this community. Well let me answer some questions. The hood is a Good Hood. The drop kit is a Belltech 2 1/2 front 5 rear drop. Which as you see actually levels it. As far as the headlights go I am looking for the right set. Thats what I do, what ever I get for her(the truck) has to be right. I have gone through 3 sets of wheels already. the wheels now are Liquid metal wheels wrapped in Kuhmo's. I have seen some reply's that it needs more Chrome. Well I almost agree but that is my thing everyone wants to go chrome I want to go completely opposite, with suttle accents. Such as you ask It's funny that no one has noticed in pic 1 and 2 that there is no radio antenna. Thats because I flushed it in plus i'm running Sirrius and don't need the antenna. Also my bug has a suttle air brushing done to the ram head. The Ram is actually snarling. To me it's the small things also that make your truck a custom. To everyone THANK YOU. I am probably going to submit my truck for TOTM. If you vote for me thank you. Again thanks for looking keep the questions coming and I will answer.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

i would def vote for that for truck of the month.

https://dodgeforum.com/m_174434/tm.htm

theres a link to the official rules for TOTM. so be sure to get your gallery made and get enough posts to be considered so i can vote for your truck!

Quick Reply: New here and wanted to show my truck