3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Iggee seat covers on EBAY

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 11:17 PM
jrsdoc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iggee seat covers on EBAY

I just installed some Iggee seat covers for the quad cab today. These are a leather like cover, probably vinyl, that are custom made for any make and model of car or truck. It is nice not to use a towel (to sit on) to protect the original factory cloth after leaving the gym every day. They look flippin sweet! I got a way better result when i removed the seats from the truck to install. I did have to go to Home Depot to get some S hooks to fasten the covers because they did not send enough. So far, the look and feel is really good for the money spent. It really gives the interior a new look! Has anyone bought these, and if so, how is the durability? Thanks!

Old 08-12-2006, 03:21 AM
saltsman
Default RE: Iggee seat covers on EBAY

I like the looks, and they should keep the seats clean. Just let me know how hot they get in the parking lot. That's my only worry.

Old 08-12-2006, 04:09 AM
abarmby
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jrsdoc

I just installed some Iggee seat covers for the quad cab today. These are a leather like cover, probably vinyl, that are custom made for any make and model of car or truck. It is nice not to use a towel (to sit on) to protect the original factory cloth after leaving the gym every day. They look flippin sweet! I got a way better result when i removed the seats from the truck to install. I did have to go to Home Depot to get some S hooks to fasten the covers because they did not send enough. So far, the look and feel is really good for the money spent. It really gives the interior a new look! Has anyone bought these, and if so, how is the durability? Thanks!
Can you post a link to where you got them and some pics please?
Ta.
Al.

Old 08-12-2006, 01:48 PM
jrsdoc

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE...20199122QQrdZ1

Old 08-12-2006, 03:33 PM
chux ram

Here's mine. I know the back seatbelt is under the cover, I've fixed it since the photo's were taken. They don't get hot at all.

Old 08-12-2006, 05:18 PM
abarmby
Champion

Thanks lads for the link and the great pics.
I have seen these on e-bay, but didn't know that they were Iggee's.
They do look good
Ta.

Al.

Old 08-14-2006, 04:12 AM
schawks73
Professional

ive been thinking of getting them too, but my worries are like saltsman is when they cook in the florida 100+degree heat all day when im at work or school and then i get in the truck to leave, will i cook my azz?? and also, how good do they look with our 1/2 and 1/2 interior... 1/2 grey on the bottom and 1/2 taupe (tan) on the top... i would think they would clash, but i was planning on getting the red on black too for my 05 Flame Red 1500... they do look badass!!

-David

Old 08-14-2006, 04:26 AM
raidermike67
Veteran

I prefer sheepskin. Cool in the summer and keeps you warm in the winter. You also don't sweat in them, the wool actually extracts moisture from your body just as it works on the sheep.

Old 08-14-2006, 06:42 PM
abarmby
Champion

ORIGINAL: raidermike67

I prefer sheepskin. Cool in the summer and keeps you warm in the winter. You also don't sweat in them, the wool actually extracts moisture from your body just as it works on the sheep.
Where do you get those from and do you have any pics raidermike67?
They sound the business.
Al.

Quick Reply: Iggee seat covers on EBAY