3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Camber Bolts

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Kevno6
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Camber Bolts

I leveled my truck last week and brought it in for alignment, they had to order camber bolts for me. Has anyone else had to do this also. Thank You

Old 08-15-2006, 09:36 PM
DieselDemon
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Camber Bolts

I'm not real familiar with 3rd generation, but do you need caster alignment pins? The two bolts that fit thru the lower control arms? The also have an eccentric cam (looks like the shape of an egg) welded at one end. The other end fits on after you slide it thru the bushing. I could be wrong. My 95 has no camber adjustment unless you change ball joints. If it is caster pins you need, make sure that the place doing the ordering knows what degree of max seperation you need. There are several specs. For instance, my Ram only needs 2.2 degrees of seperation or "travel". Again, I am not real familiar with the 3rd gens.

Good luck.

Quick Reply: Camber Bolts