3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Yet another bed liner thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 12:06 AM
RamFreak
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yet another bed liner thread

I just called Line-X today, for all you guys with SWB they said $399.00 for under the rail and 60 more for over. Just what I have been looking for.

Old 09-23-2006, 01:46 AM
arrowman
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yet another bed liner thread

I should clarify by stating the purpose of Line-X in my truck is to protect the bed when I haul crap....
I use the truck to move about 12 cubic yards of mulch each spring (damn wife and her flower beds!) cart a lawn mower to/from our shore house,
transport an average of 8 pallets/skids of shingles for my brother the penniless roofer, and haul countless tuna and deer from the marina/farm to market.

Line-X protects the bed from scratches, gasoline/oil spills, dings, blood, and overall abuse.
It seems significantly slicker than the DIY Herculiner I put it, as in it allows my 128qt cooler to float around the bed almost at will. The Herculiner was coarse enough that it prevented the cooler from moving, but eventually wore the bottom out of it.

A rubber matt that prevents load shifts is a worthy investment for EVERY truck owner. Definitely worth the $30-$50.

Quick Reply: Yet another bed liner thread