3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2006 Dodge Ram Night Runner....

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 02:59 AM
whatnoise
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Dodge Ram Night Runner....

ORIGINAL: SRT10KLLR

ORIGINAL: 06ram

i wouldn't recommend it...i think dodge made a mistake with that truck...if they were gonna make a special edition like that, they should've AT LEAST put a whole ground effect kit on it (like the older hemi sport trucks) and an exhaust....you're better off getting a black one with chrome wheels and tint it out and thats it theres your own night runner!
ORIGINAL: FL_ThunderRoad

I have to agree with the people in here. I think if they added the daytona, rumble body or early thunderroad body package it would be sweet, But as is, it just looks like a modified stocker. Blackened headlights can be found on the bay for cheap. As well as black grills and so on. I see nothing so great they way they sell it.
Just put your own ground effects kit on it....

ORIGINAL: frogslinger

the headlights on this truck run about 900 for the pair.
The headlights were only about $400 for the pair.

Where are the headlights available for purchase?

Old 10-01-2006, 09:15 PM
SRT10KLLR
Rookie

ORIGINAL: whatnoise

The local dealer usually has them just ask for Night Runner headlights. If they need a vin just go to ebay and get one. I can get you a set for about $400 shipped to you if you want.

Old 10-02-2006, 05:28 AM
SLCHemi
Professional

are the nightrunner headlight housings just different because they've added black around the lights or are they actually functional (i.e. projection, etc.) ?

Old 10-02-2006, 10:30 AM
motorhead426
All Star

ORIGINAL: whatnoise

ORIGINAL: SRT10KLLR

ORIGINAL: 06ram

i wouldn't recommend it...i think dodge made a mistake with that truck...if they were gonna make a special edition like that, they should've AT LEAST put a whole ground effect kit on it (like the older hemi sport trucks) and an exhaust....you're better off getting a black one with chrome wheels and tint it out and thats it theres your own night runner!
ORIGINAL: FL_ThunderRoad

I have to agree with the people in here. I think if they added the daytona, rumble body or early thunderroad body package it would be sweet, But as is, it just looks like a modified stocker. Blackened headlights can be found on the bay for cheap. As well as black grills and so on. I see nothing so great they way they sell it.
Just put your own ground effects kit on it....

ORIGINAL: frogslinger

the headlights on this truck run about 900 for the pair.
The headlights were only about $400 for the pair.

Since when do 2500 Ram comes with 5 lug rims like the one in the pic? I think someone was playing around with some badging. I've also never heard of a 2500 Thunderroad. The truck still looks sick (in a good way) especially after it gets washed, lol.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:25 PM
rocket23
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Time for some actual; pix of a nightrunner, dontcha think?!

Quick Reply: 2006 Dodge Ram Night Runner....