3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Body Lift and Mass Air sensor Questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 03:01 PM
jpgilbo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Lift and Mass Air sensor Questions

I am looking into putting on a 3" PA body lift on my 04 QC. The question I have is will the body lift interfere with my grill guard. The guard mounts to where my tow hooks used to be. I don't want to order the lift and have it not work out. The next question is about mass air flow sensors. I was thinking about getting one but I wanted to see if anyone had anything good bad or indifferent to say about them. Are they worth it? Thanks for any input.

[IMG]local://upfiles/30832/BE187CB6C3994E1CB7BF9828EADB8820.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-08-2006, 03:07 PM
king beer
Default RE: Body Lift and Mass Air sensor Questions

I think you would have to go with a suspension lift.. i have a grilleguard as well on my 05 and a body lift would not work at all.. you would end up with a big gap (about 3 inches or so.. )... not recommended... dont know anything about the mass air flow sensor... hope i helped...

Old 10-08-2006, 09:46 PM
motorhead426
All Star
Default RE: Body Lift and Mass Air sensor Questions

Dodge does not use Mass Airflow sensors like GM does. Dodge uses the MAP sensor in the intake manifold to determine the airflow into the engine. You might check out www.Airram.com he was selling power wires and I think they modified the signal to the MAP sensor, but I have never used one.

Quick Reply: Body Lift and Mass Air sensor Questions