3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Bad day for the Ram

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 03:20 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bad day for the Ram

Think I am going to have to invest in one of those camera's. Still do not have my truck back, I miss it.

Old 01-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: arrowman

This is making me rethink my decision to replace my lock lug nuts w/ standards...

Now if only I had it up in time to figure out who made my animated reindeer hump on the front lawn on Christmas eve........

lol ive done that before back when i had nothing better to do. one yard only had one reindeer in it so we put it right up by the front door facing the house and rang the bell and ran. the look on their face was priceless when they found the reindeer on the porch waiting to be let in lol.

Old 01-25-2007, 03:11 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Progressive called me and I will be picking my Ram up tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. the only thing is I have to go back as they did not have the tailgate bedliner piece and it will be there in a few weeks. I can not wait. I hope they put all the emblems that it had when it came stock and the spoiler piece as well. I really miss my truck.