3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Phoenix International Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 03:16 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix International Raceway

Today I decided to go quad riding at a spot in front of PIR. It is state trust land and I do have my permit, I loaded up the raptor, did some riding and I periodically came to check on the Ram. As I did I noticed someone in a older (70's) gmc 4x4 with a lift and 33 inch at ko's high centered at one of the entrances so I being a great guy and loving the fact that my license plate reads "YRUSTUK" got my strap and pulled him off. he and I were talking and bsing then we see this lifed f250 fly over that same spot making it. Really impressive to watch. i did a little more quad riding and was getting ready to load up and leave when I see the ford leaving. The f250 on the way out high centered, it was great. I again got my strap and this time got to pull a superduty that was stuck. It is always a great feeling to pull the competitors trucks out of anything.

Quick Reply: Phoenix International Raceway