3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A thank you to the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 04:15 AM
UncleRocketCoaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A thank you to the Forum

Yesterday my truck's engine light came on, it was in the middle of a bad sleet storm up here in New England. The truck still ran fine so I didn't sweat it. When I got home I went to this forum and got all the info I needed to diagnose the problem. Turned out to be a blown fuse for the condenser fan. By doing this myself I figure I saved about a $100 by not going to the dealer!

So a big thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum!

Old 02-16-2007, 04:42 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A thank you to the Forum

ORIGINAL: UncleRocketCoaster

Yesterday my truck's engine light came on, it was in the middle of a bad sleet storm up here in New England. The truck still ran fine so I didn't sweat it. When I got home I went to this forum and got all the info I needed to diagnose the problem. Turned out to be a blown fuse for the condenser fan. By doing this myself I figure I saved about a $100 by not going to the dealer!

So a big thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum!
We're really glad that we could help you out!!!! Hopefully, you'll bea part of this forum for a long time to come. Since you have an 02 Ram, I'd suggest looking into the Death Wobble and other various issues that are associated with the 2nd Gen Ram trucks.

People in here will be more then happy to help you with locating that info....

Congrats on the money savings and welcome to DF!

Quick Reply: A thank you to the Forum