3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

my speakers are buzzing please help!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 12:23 AM
Oilerfreak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my speakers are buzzing please help!!

im new to this forum and i just have a quick question.... I have a 2004 Ram 1500 and about 3 weeks ago i had this buzzing in my speakers for about an hour then it went away for a few weeks... now it is back full time any time the radio power is on.... it is coming out of all the speakers and it isthe sameconstant annoying sound no matter what my volume is at.... has anyone had this problem or might know what I should do besides beat my trunk into the ground with a sledge hammer ... I also no longer have my power locks working they dont work from the remote or the door panel, the horn honks but nothing happens. The door lock thing started about the same time i first heard the buzzing, could they be related??

Old 02-20-2007, 12:34 AM
shnormo
Veteran
Default RE: my speakers are buzzing please help!!

Sounds like either an electromagnetic intereference or a bad ground. I'd try using a noise filter on it.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:00 AM
Oilerfreak
Default RE: my speakers are buzzing please help!!

THANK YOU.... ILL GIVE IT A TRY AND POST THE OUTCOME

Quick Reply: my speakers are buzzing please help!!