3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge dealer service some good some bad.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 03:42 AM
PatriotRamST
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge dealer service some good some bad.

I just took my 06 Ram 1500 into the dealer on monday for a hesitation problem that it has on acceleration and they just got back to me today which is wednesday, turns out they couldnt duplicate the problem so they had me come in and test drive the truck with the dodge tech, well i couldnt get it to do it either and the tech didnt even have a clue what it could have been, but what threw me off is that the service advisor told me on the phone that the only time that they could get it to have the problem is when it was in 6th gear and accelerating....wow! so the tech says he cant get it to do it and the service advisor say it does it only at this time! I dont know about these dealers, i think it had a problem and they fixed it and just didnt want me to know what it was. But they did fix all the recalls i guess thats one good thing they so far did. well i just wanted to get your opinions on your experiences with the service dept. at your dodge dealers.

Quick Reply: Dodge dealer service some good some bad.