3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

FINALLY OPENED IT UP

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Max00racer
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FINALLY OPENED IT UP

Yea I do 100mph down my neighborhood road everyday....haha. Doesnt matter how slow or fast your going wherever, accidents do happen. If your going to drive fast...be smart like lonestar said and do it late at night with no one on the road. And dont say you've never felt some machoism drivin' one of these big rigs...its a given.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:00 AM
dillyw
Professional

[quote]ORIGINAL: HemiLonestar

First off, I am niether perfect nor angelic.
It is entertaining to listen to you guys and your wannabe machismo slang-"I FINALLY OPENED HER UP TODAY" yee friggin ha!!!! "MOMENT OF GLORY"-"I GET MY BIKE FASTER THAN THAT". GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!!!!!! As a young husband and father, I can only hope that you IDIOTS kill yourself and not some innocent child or family, because that would be a high price to pay for being a stupid as***le. My favorite story was the guy who sped by someone to give the "one finger wave" and how the guy looked SO SCARED....sure he did, when you had the pedal down looking oh so tough, did you have one hand on the wheel and the other stroking your *****? You guys think you are so damn tough in these trucks it is so amusing, come try it with me and this construction working fool will beat your wannabe macho ***, in the street, next to your "big scary truck".
If you havent noticed I hate people that drive like ******** to be cool, and there is alot of you on these boards. Long story short, kill yourself and nobody else then it wont be a big loss, just some stupid idiot trying to be cool. Go ahead start flaming me but remember I am right and you, well who cares what you think. I think it is a case of big truck small *****, just my opinion.
By the way, can anyone justify doing 100 mph in a 5000 pound truck....probably not but you peckerwoods will give it a try.
My windshield got chiped so i speed up , WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND , i didnt speed up to be a hero with a small peker and big truck , you F***ing as***le.
AS racing an streets i agree but there is a different way to aproch it.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Ozni

My dakota at stock with 318 93 extended cab could pull 114 mph as top speed according to GPS on dash so 105 is out the door if you got go for it. Like they said in military with different meaning if you got'em smoke'em.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:55 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You guys think you are so damn tough in these trucks it is so amusing, come try it with me and this construction working fool will beat your wannabe macho ***, in the street, next to your "big scary truck".
Considering at some point in my career I've had to deal with people shooting at me and fighting because they don't want to get handcuffed, you really don't scare me. If you happen to come to Connecticut, PLEASE keep an eye out for a red 2003 Hemi Ram Lonestar Edition between I-91 & I-95. I will be MORE than happy to discuss it with you while I beat your sorry "I am holier and a better fighter than thou" self down on the side of the road so that the construction workers up here can laugh at you too.[sm=chairshot.gif][sm=GrowUp.gif][sm=loser.gif]

Old 03-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker

can i jsut remind yall about deer and other critters i'd hate to see yall lose ur lives over a crossing animal >>

Old 03-15-2007, 01:33 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Deer SUCK when they run out in front of you. Few years back I had a 72 Charger, driving down this country road near my house, doing about 55-60 and this doe ran straight out at top speed from the right. At least she didn't suffer, it was instantaneous. Sturdy car though, the force broke the bulb inside the turn signal lens, but not the lens itself. No other damage but fur and blood wedged into my headlight door. Down side was, we couldn't salvage hardly any meat.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:04 AM
suckmyhemi07
Rookie

quote:

First off, I am niether perfect nor angelic.
It is entertaining to listen to you guys and your wannabe machismo slang-"I FINALLY OPENED HER UP TODAY" yee friggin ha!!!! "MOMENT OF GLORY"-"I GET MY BIKE FASTER THAN THAT". GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!!!!!! As a young husband and father, I can only hope that you IDIOTS kill yourself and not some innocent child or family, because that would be a high price to pay for being a stupid as***le. My favorite story was the guy who sped by someone to give the "one finger wave" and how the guy looked SO SCARED....sure he did, when you had the pedal down looking oh so tough, did you have one hand on the wheel and the other stroking your *****? You guys think you are so damn tough in these trucks it is so amusing, come try it with me and this construction working fool will beat your wannabe macho ***, in the street, next to your "big scary truck".
If you havent noticed I hate people that drive like ******** to be cool, and there is alot of you on these boards. Long story short, kill yourself and nobody else then it wont be a big loss, just some stupid idiot trying to be cool. Go ahead start flaming me but remember I am right and you, well who cares what you think. I think it is a case of big truck small *****, just my opinion.
By the way, can anyone justify doing 100 mph in a 5000 pound truck....probably not but you peckerwoods will give it a try.

Heres my interpretation:
ahem...Hi...im bohoram...and i love small animals in my *** while i do the speed limit in the fast lane...

yes...i am an *******...an ******* that has alot of fun...call me a hick and a "machismo" whatever when im "hyaw-ing" in my quad cab while my HEMI tachs out...in my opinion, i love ******** who drive crazy to be cool...and dont come back with "well your opinion doesnt matter" if my opinion didnt matter i wouldnt have a brain to think my own way and a mouth to proclaim it...and i am so damn tough in my truck and i love to act like it...
please learn u human anatomy...if this dude is flippin the bird...one hand on the wheel and one hand pleasuring his *******...thats three hands...but i wouldnt blame the guy for masturbating...sometimes the sweet purr of my 5.7 makes my butthole wet...deal with it
now please...come and find my *** u big construction worker and beat the hell out of my...i would enjoy it...then i will take my Ram which is the essence of my power and burnout on your left foot...jackass

oh yes...and i am 17 years of age...bad ***? maybe....immature? definately...
bitch

Old 03-15-2007, 03:32 AM
BigSwede
Professional

Can't we all just get along?

I drove really slow today on the access road today, boy was that a hoot!

Old 03-15-2007, 11:54 AM
dillyw
Professional

Big Bad constraction worker LMFAO , You think your sracry couse you get dirty LOL . I own a constraction buissness and run several crews as well sign their checks . Talk about beating *** i would pay for you to walk intoa meetng of mine with all my CONSTRACTION guys there you smerf , oh my bad you would look like a smerf .

Old 03-15-2007, 01:14 PM
DCXgageman
Veteran

CONSTRACTION, what the heck is a CONSTRACTION??

Lol,what's with the "Village People" love spat between the construction worker and the police man? Hey, don't take it personally, just thought it was funny. Sooo, when we gonna see the matchup?? Cowboy up!!

I've never understood the whole macho truck thing, but then again, I also drive a neon (HI!) and a pt cruiser, 2 known chick cars.

Hey, get the drunks of the road and I'll slow down.

Quick Reply: FINALLY OPENED IT UP