3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Polishing 20" Alum. Sport Wheels????

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 12:53 AM
smeurett
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Polishing 20" Alum. Sport Wheels????

Thanks...they are not sct=ratched or anything, just wouldlike th eshine of nice chrome...I bought two of the Mothers ***** at Wallyworld today and tMothers aluminuum and chrome polishes...will see how that works...gotta be better than me using a towel to polish!

Old 03-26-2007, 01:42 AM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

use some good ole windex, and a chrome polishing compound and whatever you see when your done is prolly the best your gonna get

since they are the polished not the chrome your not ever gonna get em to shine like the chromies...good luck tho

Old 03-26-2007, 02:29 AM
mdram43
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mothers polish. i use it on mybillet wheels on my other car. its the only product ive found that even makes a difference. all the others are just a waste of time. the mothers polish wont make wheels new, but it will help em shine. today i used it, and i was like i dont even see a difference, what a waste of time. but then the sun hit the wheels. and i could see the difference in the wheel i did and the wheel i hadnt begun.

Quick Reply: Polishing 20" Alum. Sport Wheels????