3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

GOOD YEAR TIRES??????

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 10:53 PM
synseer
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD YEAR TIRES??????

ORIGINAL: tailgatedrinkin

ok so im going to go with a different kind of tire, now ive heard the horror stories that these were really expensive since there on the 20inch rim. how much ami looking at spending on a set of 4 quality new tires??
Tailgate...not sure if you've already got new tires or not, but wanted to tell you about a brand that NTB carries. They're the Vengenence Sport SLX tires and they are more inexpensive than the stock brand. Seen plenty of Dodge trucks up here with them and I've been using them for several months now. They're better than the stock in the wet weather and do well in snow and ice as well. Don't know what other peoples experience with them is but they have worked real well for me and I drive pretty aggressively. My 2 cents.

Old 03-30-2007, 11:36 PM
djr04
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD YEAR TIRES??????

I plan on going with BFG T/A KO's when I get new tires. Planning on about 350-400 per tire.

Quick Reply: GOOD YEAR TIRES??????