4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

09 Ram 19" lift build for SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 01:12 AM
RawRam
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: 30 Days til we leave for SEMA

Today Justin and the guys at Auto Trendz in Muskogee, OK tore down the truck and started prepping it for Ed Williamson to lay down the base on Friday then start on the graphics. Today they stripped the truck almost to its bare bones and installed the brakes.

Baer Brakes Extreme-PLUS 15" rotors with 6 piston calipers

Some pics of the destruction below

Old 09-30-2010, 01:32 AM
big4x4dodge09
Professional

Originally Posted by RawRam
I have thought about bumpers but I paid so much money for that sport bumper on the front. Plus I already have my exhaust being made from Borla that splits the rear factory bumper. That link you posted didnt work.

The Go Rhino steps id take $200 plus shipping. They were on the truck for a week driving around and about 4 weeks sitting inside a shop lol. They are pretty much brand new.

Thanks for the compliment. That's a huge one!

send me information on those steps to my email. i def want them. ive been looking for black ones for my lifted dodge. big4x4dodge09@yahoo.com

also, u had the chrome bumpers...ive been wanting to paint mine black just like you have, and wanted to know if the paint is sticking. i wanted the dual exhaust cutouts, but it was too much extra. i got flowmasters and just dumped it for 150. its loud too...the programmer def helps out. do u have a programmer?

the strip down and brake replacement is looking great! keep sendin those pics!

Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 AM
big4x4dodge09
Professional

sorry about that.

www.ironbullbumpers.com these guys have been pretty big the past few years at SEMA. i believe their rear bumpers accomodate the factory exhaust. give em a holler. im sure they could do something for you with sponsoring or something.

let me know about thoes side steps! im stoked!

Old 09-30-2010, 01:43 PM
RawRam
Professional

Originally Posted by big4x4dodge09
send me information on those steps to my email. i def want them. ive been looking for black ones for my lifted dodge. big4x4dodge09@yahoo.com

also, u had the chrome bumpers...ive been wanting to paint mine black just like you have, and wanted to know if the paint is sticking. i wanted the dual exhaust cutouts, but it was too much extra. i got flowmasters and just dumped it for 150. its loud too...the programmer def helps out. do u have a programmer?

the strip down and brake replacement is looking great! keep sendin those pics!
Yea there were chrome. It's not having any problems but they were prepped properly. They have to be scuffed really good and use a great primer.

We will be running a Diablo Sport Predator tuner with a custom tune done by AJ at The Hemi Shop to tune our American Racing Headers.

Will send you that email shortly when im in the office.

Old 09-30-2010, 06:35 PM
RawRam
Professional

sorry about that.

www.ironbullbumpers.com these guys have been pretty big the past few years at SEMA. i believe their rear bumpers accomodate the factory exhaust. give em a holler. im sure they could do something for you with sponsoring or something.

let me know about thoes side steps! im stoked!
Not too bad of a bumper. Id have to get them raw though cause id want them painted like our custom paint job. I sent that email. if you dont see it check your spam folder. yahoo filters my email alot for some reason.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:27 PM
big4x4dodge09
Professional

could they do a custom tune for a bully dog GT? how do u like ur headers? sound mean? that will be something ill do down the road....keep that warranty for a lil bit. i appreciate the email. i will hit you up when i get to work, (i work graveyard). thanks again

Old 10-01-2010, 12:07 AM
RawRam
Professional

could they do a custom tune for a bully dog GT? how do u like ur headers? sound mean? that will be something ill do down the road....keep that warranty for a lil bit. i appreciate the email. i will hit you up when i get to work, (i work graveyard). thanks again
havent installed them yet. will be a few weeks. waiting on the tuner. not sure if they can do it on a bully dog. we had a sponsorship from bully dog but AJ said he uses DiabloSport so we switched and I will be sending the Bullydog back.

Old 10-09-2010, 01:20 AM
RawRam
Professional

Here is a few sneak peaks of the drivers side door jambs. For more samples of Ed Williamson's work check out myspace.com/kustompaintbyed.com or www.kustompaintbyed.com

You can also follow our build on facebook and catch the latest photos with more detail. Follow us HERE

Old 10-09-2010, 05:16 PM
jake7
All Star

That's gonna look sick!

Old 10-10-2010, 01:46 AM
RawRam
Professional

Why did this get moved to the General section? That section is dead! Boooo! lol. Check us out on facebook to see more detailed photos and quicker updates of the paint. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...?id=1674678618

Quick Reply: 09 Ram 19" lift build for SEMA