4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Bed Liner for 2010 1500 - my first dodge by the way...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 04:49 AM
hounddogg
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually they leave some rub marks.As I stated earlier I have used them in several trucks for years.The bed at least to me is to be used.Some dents,dings,scratches is just part of it.I'm real picky about my bed rails and the rest of the truck.Just not the bed.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:18 AM
RSDodgelover
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't mean to jack the thread but is there a reason why noone is mentioning the Rhino lining? I have had two trucks with it and have been pleased. Is the Linex that much better?

Old 11-09-2010, 10:24 AM
hounddogg
Record Breaker

I don't have a spray in liner but have read many times that LineX is a much better product then Rhino liner.Seems FADE was a issue with Rhino as well as not as durable.That may not be the case any longer but I read that on numerous forum's over the last few years.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:28 PM
randomdef
Professional

When I was looking at the bedliners for my ram, the rhino first came to mind but more and more that I read, it became clear that it was inferior, lots of reports of fading and worse, lots of reports of tearing. I decided to opt for a tonneau cover instead.

Quick Reply: Bed Liner for 2010 1500 - my first dodge by the way...