4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Bed Liner for 2010 1500 - my first dodge by the way...

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 08:58 PM
NorthernOntarioLad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Bed Liner for 2010 1500 - my first dodge by the way...

Lads, question - where do i find a bed liner for a ext. cab with ram box 1500? having a hard time find one that will fit, i do have a tunnel cover as well (ouch). any advise would be great - also.... the hands free that lets you sync cell with stereo - is there a way to buy and install it your self? didnt come with one, the model i chose anyways...

cheers!

Old 11-04-2010, 01:45 PM
OhioChuck
Rookie

Part number: 82212043

Quote:
Bed Liner, Under-the-Rail
Mopar Skid Resistor (MSR), Under-the-Rail, 5.7` RamBox, with Ram`s Head logo, includes tailgate cover. Trucks with aluminum Tonneau Covers require Bedliner modification due to bracket interference.

Here is one online source, there are others:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...34&startrow=11

Probably can be ordered from your dealer also.

Hope this helps.

Chuck

Old 11-04-2010, 04:30 PM
jayskynr
Veteran

Line-X Xtra the bed and be done with it. It might be a tad more expensive, but looks are over the top and so is the durabilty.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:14 PM
hounddogg
Record Breaker

See if a LineX dealer has one being tossed in the trash.I got a brand new one for free at a linex dealer.Under the rail Mopar.

Old 11-05-2010, 12:01 AM
silvercorvette
Rookie

I bought a dodge factory mat a few months ago and want to sell it and buy a line-X

Old 11-05-2010, 04:17 AM
hounddogg
Record Breaker

Factory liners are removed for LineX and dealers and owners don't ask for them back.They were 6 or so Ford liners behind the LineX dealer and ONE brand new Dodge.It was just removed for a LineX and was sent over by the dealer.LineX dealer said when the economy was good he had bunches of them and sold them for half price.He gave it to me and even did the minor install for me.Tailgate piece also.What a guy.LineX dealer in Athens Georgia on hwy 441. I like bed liners.Have used them on many trucks for years.I like to have something I can slide luggage or horse feed from front to back using a yard rake cause I usually keep a tonneu cover on my trucks.

Last edited by hounddogg; 11-05-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:53 AM
silvercorvette
Rookie

Originally Posted by hounddogg
Factory liners are removed for LineX and dealers and owners don't ask for them back.They were 6 or so Ford liners behind the LineX dealer and ONE brand new Dodge.
It looks like I'll just get the Line X sprayed and keep the mat and use it near my work bench in my garage.

Old 11-05-2010, 05:00 PM
plumcrazy73
Captain

or put it on top of the line-x. easier on the knees and help protect against dents the one area bed liners and mats are superior to spray ins

Old 11-06-2010, 11:39 AM
silvercorvette
Rookie

Originally Posted by plumcrazy73
or put it on top of the line-x. easier on the knees and help protect against dents the one area bed liners and mats are superior to spray ins
I may wind up doing that because I spent a lot of money on the mats and I doubt I can get 30% of what they cost me even though they are in like new condition. I use my truck to haul a slide in camper and I have already gotten some scratched paint where mat did not cover. I posted an ad and am goig to post some pictures but I am beginning to think I may be beter off keeping the mats.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:08 PM
soldierguy

The Bedrug is another option. They come in a full liner or a mat, offer some padding, but seem like they'd be pretty tough as well. The full Bedrug is a little less than the cost of a spray-in liner. Prices I've seen online for just the mat are around $149, add the tailgate piece for another $49, or get the full liner for around $379.

I wouldn't do a drop-in plastic liner though. They tend to scratch the heck out of the paint in the bed. I know it's covered by the liner itself so I'd never see the scratches, but it'd drive me nuts knowing that they are there!

Quick Reply: Bed Liner for 2010 1500 - my first dodge by the way...