4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

traded in my 2010 dodge 1500.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 09:40 AM
dodge2010?
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default traded in my 2010 dodge 1500.

I finally got rid of my lemmon 2010 dodge 1500. If you want to hear my problems, the thread is https://dodgeforum.com/forum/4th-gen...-my-truck.html

Since I last posted in that thread I have one more issue come up. When I load the truck's bed box evenly, the left side of the truck is ALWAYS lower then the right. I put my water tank in the bed perfectly centered and on level ground to test it and it always leans to the left..

I am trading it in for a 2008 GMC 2500.. I will never buy another dodge again nor will I recmmonend one to anyone else. The horrible customer service I got is pretty much was the deciding factor.

I will be leaving the forum to join the GMC one, but I would like to say thanks to those who gave me advise here. Cheers!

Old 06-08-2011, 09:52 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

You got a lemon (you admitted it), and are now swearing off all Dodge products? All companies have lemons... someone has to draw the short straw now and then, these are mass produced vehicles.

As long as it makes you feel better, I guess. Have fun with GMC and having to relearn the different issues they can have.

Oh, BTW, this is not tech related and should be in the general discussion section. (I will move it there for you.)

Old 06-08-2011, 12:37 PM
badjojo13
Professional

see, for me its the opposite, I will no longuer buy a GM vehicle, I accept that I was not lucky and got a lemon. and if it was just that I may have gotthen an other GM, but when GM themself screwed me over. that was diffrent. thats were I drew the line. if they would have helped out maybe, but they decided my business was not important to them so to bad for them.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:30 PM
dodge2010?
Rookie

Originally Posted by jasonw
You got a lemon (you admitted it), and are now swearing off all Dodge products? All companies have lemons... someone has to draw the short straw now and then, these are mass produced vehicles.

As long as it makes you feel better, I guess. Have fun with GMC and having to relearn the different issues they can have.

Oh, BTW, this is not tech related and should be in the general discussion section. (I will move it there for you.)
if you read the whole post you would have seen that it was there customer service that was the deciding factor, not the fact that it was a lemon. The headahces they caused me, the gas back and forth to dealerships, the run arounds, the denails etc.. This is why I will never buy dodge or recoomend them..

Old 06-09-2011, 01:26 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

I did read the whole post, just not your thread.

However you wish to justify it, go ahead. Nothing I say will change your mind, so I won't waste my breath. At least you were thankful to the helpful members of this forum.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:34 PM
bamataco
Veteran

I hope you have better luck than me. The last three Chevies I had were all junk. Thats why I switched to Dodge and since I did i have had almost no problems.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:54 PM
bigred3297
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldve had them give me a new ram...maybe with slightly better options. They would have gone out of their way to keep you in the family

Quick Reply: traded in my 2010 dodge 1500.