4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

You Guys Ain't Gonna Like This!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 05:50 PM
1954Radio
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:20 PM
RAMULAK
Captain

Well at least they are consistent.
didn't I mention something about Union worker pay?
Duesch bags. Do you know how many people would like those jobs......yeah well now they can have them. LOSERS!

Hmmm.....no wonder I found a little weed in my ash tray......

Last edited by RAMULAK; 07-21-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Dodgeracing07
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No that is a new one. im from mi and this happened in june. its terrible. here we have people trying to get jobs to better themselves and we have these A#$%)#*s taking up employment oppurtunities. i would love to work on the line and get my beniefits paid for by my company and make the money they do. And i wont be drinking or smoking on the job.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:30 PM
RAMULAK
Captain

yeah I had to edit my first reply. I didn't realize it was a new video. LOL. It looked just like the first one. In my edit I even said the same thing you did...ESP. How many would appreciate a job like that....Unreal....Oh well.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:26 PM
svkb
Rookie

Hopefully Chrysler follows through and fires them all and takes away any pension they may be entitled to.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:23 AM
1954Radio
Captain

Chrysler needs to set an example with these guys and not only fire them but persue charges as well. And the little fat VP that says he wasn't aware of these guys parked right outside his office needs to be fired too...without pay! Twice in a row in less than a year? Something is deffinately wrong with this picture. How are these guys getting past their drug screening? If there is none then there needs to be some in the future because they are going to ruin the already tarnished reputation of Chrysler. And last, this Fox news ***** seems to have an issue with Chrysler and he needs to be investigated along with his source of information...and drug test his *** too!

Last edited by 1954Radio; 07-22-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:55 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Chrysler will make an example out of these douche bags. They just have to follow protocol and go thru the hoops that the useless UAW has in place. They should also be denied all unemployment benefits as well.
Now there are 9, well deserving people that should be getting a decent job and 9 losers that will be flopping burgers for along time to come.

This activity was reported to the news station by a current employee at the plant who was fed up with this activity going on. That's how they found out about it.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Pull Ya
Professional

They sound like good candidates to move to Washington DC along with the current group of a**h*les that inhabit the land of Oz-----IMHO of course!
Jay

Old 07-22-2011, 09:00 PM
JRI
Professional

Originally Posted by 1954Radio
Chrysler needs to set an example with these guys and not only fire them but persue charges as well. And the little fat VP that says he wasn't aware of these guys parked right outside his office needs to be fired too...without pay! Twice in a row in less than a year? Something is deffinately wrong with this picture. How are these guys getting past their drug screening? If there is none then there needs to be some in the future because they are going to ruin the already tarnished reputation of Chrysler. And last, this Fox news ***** seems to have an issue with Chrysler and he needs to be investigated along with his source of information...and drug test his *** too!
All the FOX guy did was follow up on the tips he received. Apparently the co-workers who tipped him off were unable to have the situation resolved in house and had to go outside the company. These jerks would still be making the vehicles you drive if not for these reports. I worked in a Ford assembly plant at one time and I wouldn't want these guys working next to me and I sure wouldn't want them making the vehicle I drive. I have no sympathy for them and hope they are replaced by people who take pride in the work they do.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:33 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Pull Ya
They sound like good candidates to move to Washington DC along with the current group of a**h*les that inhabit the land of Oz-----IMHO of course!
Jay
I agree, these self righteous, all about me, douchebags in DC need to be fired too. It is no longer a government "of the people, by the people" itis a government for big business against the little people.

Not going to make this a political thread, just sayin that I agree, they are not much worse than out gov. these days.

Quick Reply: You Guys Ain't Gonna Like This!