4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

alignment issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 10:56 PM
eric_in_ottawa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alignment issues

to start off with, I drive a 2010 Ram sport ... and i have brought the truck in 3 times for alignment and i get the same answers ... everything is within Dodge specs ... only trouble is when i get it on the highway the truck pulls me off the road as soon as I let go of the steering wheel. When I'm in the right hand lane no problems, when I get on the left hand lane, big problems. I've also done a tired rotation and found a unevenly used front driver tire that I have now moved to the right passenger side ... now my question ... If it's not the alignment, what can it be? The dealership isn't any help since all they tell me is the crowning of the roads is the problem ... I call BS on that ...
Any help would be great.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:24 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

A dragging brake can cause pull as can a bad tire.
I would take it to someplace like Sears and get a 4 wheel alignment done. See if that helps.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:45 PM
jake09
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The wheel itself may be out of round, but if you have rotated them then not sure

Quick Reply: alignment issues