4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Flowmaster Advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 06:23 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

There's nothing wrong with the stock system, way back when they were designing the new Hemi (well technically not a Hemi like the original, but a Poly), the engineers realized this engine was all about breathing.

The stock setup flows fairly well, even the cats flow more like high flows than the cats of 10-15 years ago.

Me, I just like LOUD, with no drone so that's why I opted for the Cherry Bomb. My neighbors go to bed at night praying if I'm leaving early in the morning that I decide to take my Grand Cherokee, LMAO...

Old 01-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Mikeyyy816
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jbusch720
I think that I am going to sell the entire cat back system, and go back to stock. I must be getting too old.

If anybody is interested in buying it, please let me know. It is the entire system for factory single exhaust to dual. I have only had the system on for two weeks, and I was waiting to weld it until I tried it out, so it is pretty much like new. I will give someone a hell of a deal!
Put it in the classifieds, someone will pick it up quick!!

Old 01-03-2012, 10:17 PM
464jet
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikeyyy816
X2! It does sound great! I love my Maggy SS Cat Back exhaust! Do you have the 5" double walled tips w/ yours?
Yeah those tips are cool huh? This magnaflow system is **** man. Everything fit perfect! Quality American workmanship.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Mikeyyy816
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 464jet
Yeah those tips are cool huh? This magnaflow system is **** man. Everything fit perfect! Quality American workmanship.
"****" haha haven't heard that saying in awhile. But yes this system is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I've had multiple compliments at the gas station about the tips alone. Yes quality American workmanship!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:44 AM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mikeyyy816
My neighbors in my apartment complex probably HATE me, but you know what...I hate the fact that when I have to be up at 430am to go to work and at 130 in the morning there partying on a thursday/night or whatever the case is....so on that note, ENJOY MY MAGNAFLOW CAT-BACK EXHAUST I'LL SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!!!!

Hey Mikeyyyyyyyyy, rev it up a few times when you leave in the mornin...heheheheeee
Eye for an eye....Rock on brother...!!!! lol

Quick Reply: Flowmaster Advice