4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Any "Deals" out there for Sirius?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 08:41 PM
thmupr
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well.. I had it out with Sirius today! They did just as I suspected and put me back on auto renew without my permission, and then tried to charge $318 to my credit card! Luckily that card was canceled so it didn't go through. I specifically told them a year ago to send me bills, not to put me on auto renew, and I was assured they would send out a bill. So tonight I called and canceled it, after 35 minutes on the phone arguing and cussing them because they tried to bill me for a month's usage that I didn't want! Geez!! Just cancel the damn crap when I ask! Why is it I gotta get rude and raise my voice to get what I'm asking for?? It's not like I wanted free service for life!

Anyhow, does anyone know for certain that XM is still separate as far as the customer service concerns?? I have heard that it is..

Old 02-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Capn Preshoot
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thmupr
....(snip)
Anyhow, does anyone know for certain that XM is still separate as far as the customer service concerns?? I have heard that it is..
Yes they are completely separate. The auto-renew is a component of the contract, you can't get around it which is why I always insist on invoice billing. Send me a bill I'll send you a check. Give 'em your credit card number and they've got you.

Quick Reply: Any "Deals" out there for Sirius?