4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Harley Davidson Ram 1500!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2014 | 11:38 AM
jnellydodge
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dirtydog
You have to like a lowered truck for the Harley package because they ruin the functionality of what a truck is for. Even some factory options ruin purposely usage of a truck.

Imagine if you riced out a Harley Davidson Motorcycle,, the biker crowd would hate you. It's like cutting spaghetti in front of a true Italian family..lol

Lastly, I HATE advertising for companies and Harley P-L-A-S-T-E-R-S their name and logos all over the place...puke. What';s their purpose? Advertisement and Money of course. Your a driving billboard.

I never understood why Harley even tried getting into Auto? Stay with motorcycles!
Agreed.

Old 02-28-2014 | 12:41 PM
LL247

Harley guys are enthusiasts...enthusiasts like to promote what they love.

I mean, we customize our trucks to be a reflection of our personality and what we like. If we like Harleys, why is it so bad to show that? Believe me, I'd LOVE to ride my bikes every day, but unfortunately I spend too much time confined to a 4-wheeled truck.

Old 03-01-2014 | 06:57 AM
Shortride
Rookie

Originally Posted by dirtydog
You have to like a lowered truck for the Harley package because they ruin the functionality of what a truck is for. Even some factory options ruin purposely usage of a truck.

Imagine if you riced out a Harley Davidson Motorcycle,, the biker crowd would hate you. It's like cutting spaghetti in front of a true Italian family..lol

Lastly, I HATE advertising for companies and Harley P-L-A-S-T-E-R-S their name and logos all over the place...puke. What';s their purpose? Advertisement and Money of course. Your a driving billboard.

I never understood why Harley even tried getting into Auto? Stay with motorcycles!

The scam is intended for those that fall for that sort of marketing strategy. Obviously it works other wise we wouldn't be seeing as many of them on the street. People like to have something different.

Old 03-01-2014 | 08:00 AM
RDuck
Captain

Originally Posted by LL247
Surprised at the Harley edition hatred!

I'm actually thinking about turning my 14 Sport into my own Harley edition (seeing as I customize all of my trucks and I'm a Harley Davidson business manager).
I own a Harley. Custom from the frame up.
But to have a Harley truck... I've always thought it was dumb.
Fuxxin Wannabes, RUB's and Posers.
May as well wear Sons of Anarchy **** too.

Plus its a Ford. Insulting. Lmfao

Old 03-01-2014 | 08:01 AM
RDuck
Captain

Oops. I farted in the tub.

Old 03-02-2014 | 01:49 PM
Dogmeat

Not sure I get all the hate.
I have a 2007 RAM 1500 Laramie HD.
I personally love teh truck, it is not "lowered" by anymeans and I use it as a Truck. Looks good and works like a Dodge should. I did not buy it because it had HD on it.. I own 2 goldwings....

I bought it because it was a Dodge and looked good, that and the price was right with only 45k miles on it.

Nuff said............

Old 09-07-2015 | 03:59 PM
Dogmeat

So I hear that any and all Rams that are claimed to be HD.. mine just has the badges "both sides and tail gate" and is that a fake??
Did HD Ever work with Dodge to make a Larime HD truck.

Looking for answers as i am selling mine and do NOT want to lie to the buyer/

Old 09-08-2015 | 07:00 AM
Shortride
Rookie

Originally Posted by Nate769
I vote no... Honestly I HATE the looks of those trucks. Might be coupled with the fact that it is a ford and they all look ugly to me. But honestly IMO why would you pay that extra cash just to have the harley name on it? The Laramie has pretty much the exact same features. Count out the 22" rims and the 6.2L motor and your basically already there. I'm pretty sure the price is quite a bit different too. Not to mention dodge already has 11 different 1500 models, whats the need for another one???
Besides the Harley is a bike, not a truck! Sorry thats JMO, but I have a hate on for that truck.

For the same reasons drivers select a Longhorn or a Laramie. Different features, different looks. HATE is a big word.

Old 09-20-2015 | 06:21 PM
ReganBeal
Default Harley Rocker Sticker

I saw a white 2015 ram 1500 the other day with a perfect fit Harley Davidson Emblem in the rocker panels. It takes the curve that was put in there. Does anyone know where I can get that? I spent 30 minutes searching on websites and could not find it.

Old 12-19-2015 | 08:35 AM
iwhitne
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by scatpack_69
Harley on any pickup=gay
couldn't have said it better!!!

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson Ram 1500!