4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

A Little Custom Work...

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012 | 11:23 PM
RamItAnyways
|
Default A Little Custom Work...

While at work one day I returned to my truck to see that someone had taken the time to add some custom art work to the side. Looked like the work of coward. I just got the truck in November last year. Usually I have an older truck that I take to work but on this day I had just come back from the city and straight to work. You can see the mud and dirt I drove through first thing in the morning and the fresh custom art over top of it. It's all painted up and pretty again though, still made for a very angry day at the time. I can't seem to figure out how to get the new pictures up but I will eventually

Attached Thumbnails A Little Custom Work...-ram-01.jpg   A Little Custom Work...-ram-02.jpg   A Little Custom Work...-ram-03.jpg   A Little Custom Work...-ram-04.jpg   A Little Custom Work...-ram-05.jpg  

Old 09-12-2012 | 11:47 PM
RamItAnyways
|

I hope these work...

Old 09-13-2012 | 12:03 AM
rdculus
Veteran

That sucks, i know the feeling, had the same thing happen to my srt8 jeep while it was parked in a mall parking lot.
Haters gonna hate

Quick Reply: A Little Custom Work...