4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2013 price and inventory finally online

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 06:05 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 2013 price and inventory finally online

Looks like it would cost me around 1400 more for the 2013 over what my 2012 stickered for. Nothing is free I guess. I looked at one on the lot. Do like the door panels in the sport, leather stiched. Also noticed base lights are now the quads with higher end trucks having the projectors. Of course all the other stuff is there... Air suspension, 8.4 radio (if equipment), new EVIC.

Last edited by CarGuyOhio; 11-05-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:19 PM
rervf23
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to build and price a 2013 quad cab Big Horn but could not get it to come up with the air suspension. The only one that I could build with air suspension is the top of the line Laramie - over 50 grand. Is this the way Ram is going to go with their air suspension, I would have thought that it would be available on almost all the models.

Bob

Old 11-07-2012, 09:36 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by rervf23
I tried to build and price a 2013 quad cab Big Horn but could not get it to come up with the air suspension. The only one that I could build with air suspension is the top of the line Laramie - over 50 grand. Is this the way Ram is going to go with their air suspension, I would have thought that it would be available on almost all the models.

Bob

Bob,

According to the latest code guide I am looking at the Air Suspension will be available on the Tradesman on up on the quad and crew cabs. The MSRP is $1595 and the sales code is SER. Having said that, there is currently a block on ordering the air suspension at this time. I do not know the reason for the block but will update if/when I can get any other information on this issue.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 AM
hemi4109
Veteran

Bob
Yeah definately available since I was able to build it on an SLT here up north. Price is pretty crazy tho for anything setup for some hauling. Can get into a HD truck for less than these new 1/2 tons. Dodge isn't the only one as a nice F'er with the turbo V6 will easily run you 50K as well.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:34 PM
rervf23
Rookie

Originally Posted by DodgeCares
Bob,

According to the latest code guide I am looking at the Air Suspension will be available on the Tradesman on up on the quad and crew cabs. The MSRP is $1595 and the sales code is SER. Having said that, there is currently a block on ordering the air suspension at this time. I do not know the reason for the block but will update if/when I can get any other information on this issue.
OK DC, thanks for the info. I would like to get a new Ram later in the model year. A Big Horn with the air suspension. Your news is good news for me.

Bob

Old 11-07-2012, 06:32 PM
marv02
Captain

I would tink twice about air at other models of truck cars and vans it just seems like after a while most other cars truck and vans the owner end up buying kits to swicth them back to spring supension.

Just some thing to think about.

More or less spring supension is no extra cost and things to go wrong while air ride there a lot more to go wrong on board air compressor valves air line ect they seems to work great when NEW but 5+ years of wear and tear then you might wished you didn't spend the extra cash for the air supension and now the extra money to get it fixed.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:35 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

OK DC, thanks for the info. I would like to get a new Ram later in the model year. A Big Horn with the air suspension. Your news is good news for me.

Bob
Hopefully the ordering restriction will not be in place too long.

Quick Reply: 2013 price and inventory finally online