4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Introduction, Dealership Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 02:31 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hopefully you get your tire plan cancelled without further hassle. Let me know if you need any other information.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:44 PM
4thmouse
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris you have been great. Thanks

Old 12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
4thmouse
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How long does one usually have to complete these surveys? I started it, But there are some questions I can't answer until I am finished working with them. I have hope maybe they might make things right if I am straight forward with the top dog about how unhappy with them.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:37 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 4thmouse
How long does one usually have to complete these surveys? I started it, But there are some questions I can't answer until I am finished working with them. I have hope maybe they might make things right if I am straight forward with the top dog about how unhappy with them.
If it is a survey from Chrysler they will accept it whenever you send it. Keep in mind that further on down the road you may get surveys from many companies asking about your vehicle and the buying experience. Chrysler may also give you a follow up call as well.

Quick Reply: Introduction, Dealership Question