4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Finally tested my 2010 hemi in snow

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 05:21 AM
adventurer
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally tested my 2010 hemi in snow

Hi all , finally i tested my 2010 in snow and found out its better than my 06 hemi , wanted to share this video with you all

Old 01-19-2013, 07:55 AM
gutty96
Veteran

This video seems to be more about the Ford, and how crappy its tires are on the snow.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:30 AM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gutty96
This video seems to be more about the Ford, and how crappy its tires are on the snow.
yup, i have to agree

Old 01-25-2013, 02:02 AM
topgun
Captain

I guess the Coopers work in the snow so he wasn't stuck. Would be willing to bet the stock Goodyears they put on our 20" rims wouldn't go much better than the Ford and it's 20" in the video.

Really surprised to see that much snow in your country. Learn something new everyday. How much do you get per year and how low do the temperatures drop to?

Old 01-25-2013, 04:15 AM
adventurer
Professional

Originally Posted by topgun
I guess the Coopers work in the snow so he wasn't stuck. Would be willing to bet the stock Goodyears they put on our 20" rims wouldn't go much better than the Ford and it's 20" in the video.

Really surprised to see that much snow in your country. Learn something new everyday. How much do you get per year and how low do the temperatures drop to?
Yes coopers zeon LTZ works good i have them on my 06 ram hemi and they are good but i was surprised with the Yokohama geolanders ATS on my 2010 ram hemi they are really excellent and i guess they have better grip than the zeons .
Some times it snows more than 4 times in our country and some times we only see the snow once or twice during the winter , temperature drops to 21F and more than that in some areas.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:31 AM
adventurer
Professional

Originally Posted by gutty96
Well this was my first test for my 2010 ram in snow and it done very well and much better than my 06 ram but the camera man was focusing on the FX4 because in my country they say that ford is much better than 2010 ram in snow and off road even with its HT tires , you can see at the beginning of video from inside the ram, how it went up the muddy road and after that when going back down in reverse to see the ford the ram slips out the road in mud and got out ,next snow hopefully i ll post nice videos for the 2010 ram as i posted for my 06 on my youtube channel,and then we can see how ram and fx4(with his zeons) will do.

Quick Reply: Finally tested my 2010 hemi in snow