4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Bad attitude, and finally well deserved...???

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 03:22 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

How many times have you been done with Chrysler and how many more trucks have you bought?

I pointed out a couple times that you admitted that you wouldn't even let them do the repairs on your truck under warranty and so you did them yourself (or so you say you did)

There are 2 sides to every story and from your frequent contradictions, i'm assuming your side is skewered like a rat kabob.

Last edited by TNtech; 01-24-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:49 AM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mezerr
Money.

It's all about the Money. They will fix it as cheap as possible, and hope we go away and don't come back. They are hoping that we give up, and just deal with it. And I think most customers do.

I'm wondering if the problem is with dealerships, or Chrysler. Don't all repairs have to be authorized by Chrysler? Is Chrysler suggesting cheap repairs?
Its chrysler...! They dont give a rats azz what the dealers do.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:57 AM
LU229
Banned

Originally Posted by Atomic Dog
LU. Perhaps you should move out here to Arizona. I guarantee you will never have a rust problem.

Two years old is pretty fast. You think it is a random bad job, or something many Rams will see?
AD,
in my own opinion, i think ther will be more of them rusting out if you live in a place like i do where they salt the roads in the winter. A guy i work with is having the same issue with his dodge truck, box rusting out. (his is rusting out over top of the rear wheel wells) He hasnt gotten it fixed as of yet, he`s waiting for springtime and to see the outcome of what happens with mine getting fixed for the second time in under 6 months of it being fixed once before already. As for moving out to arizona, lol, no thanks buddie, to much crime out there for me...lol... but thanks for the offer anyway dude.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:07 AM
LU229
Banned

Originally Posted by oldjeep
Out of curiosity, does the dealership you took it to have a paint/body shop or were they just playing with spray cans? Not all of the dealerships around here are set up to do body and paint work.
OJ,
they used to have a bodyshop right at their dealership, but the dealership owner desolved it due to high complaints is what i heard thru the grapevine. But here`s the kicker, the guy that was the painter at that particular dealership, NOW has his own bodyshop at his house...!!! Thats where they are sending ALL their bodyshop work to. Of course i find all this out AFTER the fact. Thats likely the reason it didnt last 6 months and its rusting AGAIN already. But now the dealership dosent have to stand behind his work... he`s on his own now...!!! I`m going thru hell dude, it is just horrible... to say the least...! I took the truck to another dealership today, they said if i had originally bought the truck from them, they`d help me out. WTF...???????

Old 01-25-2013, 01:13 AM
LU229
Banned

Originally Posted by Not A GM Man.
There are 2 Chrysler dealerships were I live , 1 has a reputation for bad service work so I avoid them , the other is were I bought and have my Ram serviced , they are 100% customer satisfaction , there techs are all long term employees so they don't have a lot of turnover in the shop , I am completely satisfied with my Ram And Dealership and will deal with them again when the time comes to replace one or more of my vehicles , sorry to hear you don't have this high quality dealer in your area.
The ford dealers here are very bad, alotta complaints, the chevy and toyota dealers i`ve heard of from others have been golden, so they say. It really sucks because i really love the hemi engine in these dodge trucks. BUT, they`re useless to me without a good dealership that will stand behind their service. I dont much care for chubbie`s or boyota`s, but good service is a must. I sure as heck ain`t buying no fords again either.

Quick Reply: Bad attitude, and finally well deserved...???