4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2010 Leveling Kits

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 03:01 PM
OCDPLR
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Leveling Kits

Just thought I'd start a thread to find out other's experience with leveling kits on a 2010 crew cab 4x4. I am looking at the Rough country kit but I have found it is the only kit that comes with a rear spacer set as well as front. Also, most kits come as a 2.5" lift on the front and a few come as 2".

I want a little more clearence in the front as I just put a Smittybilt bull bar on the truck and it is really low, so low that I can no longer back the truck up my driveway without dragging the bull bar on the ground. One thing I do not want is a rearward rake which is why I am looking at the rough country which lifts the truck 2.5" in the front and .75" in the rear.

Any thoughts/comments?

Old 02-01-2013, 09:11 AM
badjojo13
Professional

I am thinking of getting a leveling kit myself. I would like to know witch brand is better and is it better to go with 2'' or 2.5'' ?

Old 03-06-2013, 11:32 PM
OCDPLR
Rookie

I decided to go with a 2" HBS kit. Came in the mail today now I have to install it. Decent price with good reviews and a life time warranty.

Quick Reply: 2010 Leveling Kits