4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Ban Ethanol

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 11:38 PM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oldjeep
I've heard of it - its just gross
You dont know what you`re missing... at least try some pickled okra sometime, its awesome..!

Old 09-04-2013, 10:19 AM
aofarrell2
Champion

*stayontopic*

Old 09-04-2013, 05:01 PM
oldjeep
Champion

Originally Posted by LU229
Ther is no farmland left here where i live, just new house`s and its over run in population. When i grew up here, ther were over 50 farmers and thousands upon thousands of acre`s of farmland being used... its all gone now. What little farmland ther is now, is all corn grown. I asked one of the farmers in town one day, "how come you grow nothing but corn now... and he said, the gov`t pays me to do it". How sad.

Well, I live in the land of the Jolly Green Giant and Del Monte, so in addition to corn, soy, hay - we've got lots of peas, beans, etc. If I travel south from my house for a couple miles then there is little else but farm and pasture land for miles and miles.

And beginningjocky - what is the topic?

Old 09-21-2013, 10:40 PM
SeaMedic
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just now catching up on this one:

I agree ethanol is crap. For those that do like it, that's fine, but it should be able to stand on its own in the free market without all the breaks, and see how long it lasts. I use pure gas as often as I can, and am also fortunate enough to drive a CNG Ram 2500 for work as well. No ethanol, no loss of power, and at $1.79 per GGE, pretty nice at the wallet as well.

Quick Reply: Ban Ethanol