4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Seat Covers for 2015 Ram Quad Cab

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 08:21 AM
carlg
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers for 2015 Ram Quad Cab

I want to order some seat covers for my new quad cab.

I have some questions if you have a sec.

1. What seat covers do you have and do you like them? I'm hoping to get something that is not leather.
2. Is the seat size in the quad cab the same as in the crew cab meaning if I see crew cab covers can I use those?
3. What are the 3 straps for that are located at the top of the back seat near the rear glass?

Thanks for the time.

Carl

Old 11-05-2015, 08:56 PM
carlg
Amateur

If anyone is following this thread, I got the CoverKing Spacer Mesh seat covers for my truck.

They seem to be really nice quality, but you need to be really careful when ordering. There are about a million different interior configurations available for the RAM and you need to choose the correct one.

Old 11-06-2015, 07:04 PM
bluebeast1562
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had been thinking of seat covers for my 13 but have worried about the seat airbags and fit issues.

Old 11-08-2015, 06:05 PM
carlg
Amateur

The Cover Kings have cutouts for the airbags.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:39 AM
StillBoomerang

Originally Posted by carlg
If anyone is following this thread, I got the CoverKing Spacer Mesh seat covers for my truck.

They seem to be really nice quality, but you need to be really careful when ordering. There are about a million different interior configurations available for the RAM and you need to choose the correct one.
Do you have some pictures of it? I'm currently deciding between covercraft's and coverking's covers.

Old 12-02-2015, 04:24 AM
duke07
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure you can't go wrong with either covercraft or coverking custom cover. They both have good feedback online.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:51 AM
carlg
Amateur

I've now had the CoverKings for about 2 weeks. They are very high quality in my opinion and they fit perfect!! They are very nice. I dropped over $300 though to cover both the front and the back.

If I was rating them though, I would only give them about a 3.5 out of 5 stars. There really are no installation instructions and you really need to just figure it out yourself. They do give you some basic instructions, but they are worthless for our vehicles. A 5 star product that I pay big bucks for should come with instructions on how to install.

If it wasn't for the lack of install instructions I would be a 5 out of 5. By the way, I got the spacer mesh version of the covers.

Oh, and ordering them is also a big pain in the a$$. Our truck comes in so many different configurations that it took me a while to be able to order the proper ones.

You need to know the following ahead of time:

Do you have the seat adjustment ****?
Do you have side airbags?
Do you have the bottom console?
Do you have the top console?
Is it 50/50 or 40/20/40?
Do you have the 3 exposed cup holders?

Quick Reply: Seat Covers for 2015 Ram Quad Cab