4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Interior trim identification

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2020 | 11:35 AM
Bigmincey
|
Amateur
Default Interior trim identification

Hi,

Just picked myself up another Ram. Its a 2012, ST Crewcab, 4.7, 4x4.
Front seats are really grubby and i need to replace the seat covers. Trim code according to the sticker on the door is; V9V3 ? Which should be, Dark Slate / Medium Graystone i believe ?? No rear pouch storage, no airbags, just basic.

I usually use Rockauto for most of my parts, as being over here in Scotland, in the UK, their delivery prices include VAT, Customs Charges and they are always really quick and reliable.
Problem is, i cant find the correct one to order ? They all have a name, and i am struggling to find out what mine are called ? Any ideas ? Attached a pic of the seats. Many thanks in advance team ! Alan.......

Old 11-06-2020 | 12:45 PM
HeyYou
Administrator

If they aren't torn up, you can clean them. Awesome (a carpet shampoo) works rather well. As does the 'purple' stuff, that I can't recall the name of.

Old 11-06-2020 | 05:06 PM
Bigmincey
|
Amateur

Originally Posted by HeyYou
If they aren't torn up, you can clean them. Awesome (a carpet shampoo) works rather well. As does the 'purple' stuff, that I can't recall the name of.
The drivers seat is really rough !! Mind years ago there was a song called "patches" Sheesh man !!

Old 11-06-2020 | 06:42 PM
HeyYou
Administrator

Yep, that looks familiar. According to theory, driver and passenger side seat bottoms are interchangeable, so, if you can find a good one in a junkyard, just swap it out.

Edit: Ooops. was thinkin' second gen ram.... No idea on the 4th gen.