4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

DEE ZEE 5" Ovals

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 12:18 AM
rbrumm
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They look damn good. Now you can get into the truck without jumping not sure about the bug shield...would chrome look better? suppose they don't make eye brows 'cause of the hood.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Brummo
Captain

not sure about the bug shield...would chrome look better? suppose they don't make eye brows 'cause of the hood.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I like the color matched. I could flip a coin, but with the silver I thought color matched wouldn't take away from the grill. Thought the grill would look too tall for the rest of the front end. Now, if they had eyebrows, then maybe. I have grown to like it. It's hidden and functional. Not as many big splatters as before.
You should check out the blue lights I put in the boat.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:28 AM
JRam08
Rookie

Originally Posted by Brummo
not sure about the bug shield...would chrome look better? suppose they don't make eye brows 'cause of the hood.

I don't know, I like the color matched. I could flip a coin, but with the silver I thought color matched wouldn't take away from the grill. Thought the grill would look too tall for the rest of the front end. Now, if they had eyebrows, then maybe. I have grown to like it. It's hidden and functional. Not as many big splatters as before.
You should check out the blue lights I put in the boat.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking where did you get them from and how much?

Old 05-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Brummo
Captain

Just ordered mine online. www.dodgeparts.com
91.02 + shipping
I got the color matched. total was 117.

The bars were a deal from my buddy that shoots Line-X. I got them pretty cheap. Just under $400.

Last edited by Brummo; 05-22-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Quick Reply: DEE ZEE 5" Ovals