4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

CONTACT DODGE/CHRYSLER - Key Fob problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 11:29 AM
joker055
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation CONTACT DODGE/CHRYSLER - Key Fob problem

Hey guys, sorry to start a new thread about the key fob problem but it was getting pretty long and I wanted as many people as possible to see this.

I called Dodge again today about this problem. Basically I was told that they don't know about it and won't care until they receive enough complaints, also that I should see my dealer. We all know that the dealers are no help as they don't know about it either. Or claim to anyway.

Now I tried emailing both Dodge and Chrysler via their "contact us" option on the websites because I want to send the hyperlink for this forum. But, I can't get the email pages to work. Dodge times out on me and Chrysler says I have an invalid character but doesn't say what it is. I gave up and will be sending them a letter, yes an actual letter on paper telling them about our problem. I'm going to include the link to the forum, specifically RTOHio's "for those whose key fobs stop working" and may even print out the pages to send as well.

Everyone needs to contact Dodge regarding this problem if we want them to fix it. Bottom line. If you haven't already, please do so in the next week. Fax, Email if it will work, phone and pony express.

Anybody know of an actual email address to customer service? Not the link we can get to on the contact us page? Please post here if you do.

***please continue updating key fob problem's on RTOhio's thread***
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/4th-gen...s-working.html

Quick Reply: CONTACT DODGE/CHRYSLER - Key Fob problem