4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Upgrading to Quad Headlights...

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 02:04 PM
danielhv
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrading to Quad Headlights...

For some reason my 2010 Ram 1500 QC Big Horn didn't come with the quad headlights... so I called up the dealer to get a cost... After researching the part number he came back with $217 each. OUCH! I asked if that was the best he could do, and he said yes, unless its for a company thats the best he can do.

So I waited a few days, then called back up, gave them the part number, and when he asked who it was for, I came up with Mike's Collision. Just walked out of the parts dept with 2 brand new quad headlights for $162.75/ea.

So if you can bend your morals a little bit, you can save some money this way!!

Now, is there any online documentation on how to remove the existing lights? I cant even see the back side of them... it appears I'm going to have to take some stuff apart to get in there and do the swap.

Old 12-21-2010, 02:28 PM
bigred3297
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pop off the plastic cover and then take out bolts on grill. Grill pops out but be careful so you dont scratch your bumper. Remove lights..Replace

For that price you could have gone with aftermarket lights

Old 12-21-2010, 02:33 PM
danielhv
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigred3297
Pop off the plastic cover and then take out bolts on grill. Grill pops out but be careful so you dont scratch your bumper. Remove lights..Replace

For that price you could have gone with aftermarket lights
Not a fan of aftermarket. Bad experiences in the past.

Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply: Upgrading to Quad Headlights...