4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

issue with function buttons on dash, anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 08:42 AM
rolltidehemi
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default issue with function buttons on dash, anyone else?

Been cold in sunny fla lately, so I have been using the heated seats/steering wheel, yesterday going to work I had no problems with the system, this morning I woke up to come home, turned the truck on with the remote start, go out to the truck to leave work and the TPMS is activated due to the cold weather of 36*, so I stop at the local gas station to verify all tires are good, well I get back in the truck, turn back on and head off and the TPMS is now off, but none of the buttons above the A/c control are except the hazard button work, and none of the buttons below the A/c area work (heated seats, steering wheel, Tow, backup sensor d/c, seat ventilation, etc.), have turned the car on and off, no fix, went to check fuses, and I have no diagram under the cover, dealer broke the original and the replacement cover did not have the sticker, but according to the manual different fuses cover different options so this can't be it, probably gonna d/c battery and reset computer next, can someone take a pic of the fuse diagram for me and post would be nice until I can get to dealer. Anyone else have this issue.

Quick Reply: issue with function buttons on dash, anyone else?