4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

EVIC issues?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2019, 11:26 PM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

or it could be the switch bank

Old 03-28-2021, 03:52 PM
Latti
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge dart 2013: Up down arrow on EVIC stopped working

Originally Posted by go-part
http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_evic.htm

Have you checked your fuses?
It may be a loose connector in the steering column asembly
What fuse is for up/down arrows on EVIC. Thats all thst isnt working

Last edited by Latti; 03-28-2021 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Need to include more information
Old 05-31-2022, 07:51 PM
Ronald Lazar
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rockie

Hey this is to follow up with buttons not working, that controls your EVIC centre cluster. I bought a USED 2016 Grand Caravan crew and after 6mths I noticed little things like the EVIC centre cluster would completely stop working for a bit then work again. I think it’s to do with the fuse as One person has mentioned. But you would need to flash the CPU using a Scan tool or there’s another way you can drain the power from the system without frying your computer 😊👍🏿 Goodluck

Originally Posted by ozzy55
Hey guys the buttons on my steering wheel that control the EVIC electronic vehicle information center have just stopped working. Has anyone else had this issue? And if so any ideas on how to fix it?

Old 05-31-2022, 07:59 PM
Ronald Lazar
Default Rockie

Hey this is to follow up with buttons not working, that controls your EVIC centre cluster. I bought a USED 2016 Grand Caravan crew and after 6mths I noticed little things like the EVIC centre cluster would completely stop working for a bit then work again. I think it’s to do with the fuse as One person has mentioned. But you would need to flash the CPU using a Scan tool or there’s another way you can drain the power from the system without frying your computer 😊👍🏿 Goodluck

Originally Posted by ozzy55
Hey guys the buttons on my steering wheel that control the EVIC electronic vehicle information center have just stopped working. Has anyone else had this issue? And if so any ideas on how to fix it?

Old 11-04-2022, 12:51 PM
sdu

Originally Posted by Latti
What fuse is for up/down arrows on EVIC. Thats all thst isnt working
Have you found a fix? I'm having the same issue. The right arrow to switch from MPH to km/h works but the up and down don't. Mine is a brand-new '22 Classic. Trying to see if I could avoid a trip to the dealer.

Old 11-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Ronald Lazar
Default Dodge EVIC issues

No, issue still exists but I did One thing I changed out my fuses that relayed to the cluster and it seems to have worked best but every so often it will stop but mine maybe link to the fuse box issue I read shortly after that said I need a new fuse box and fuse setup. But since you got a 2022 you shouldn’t have fuse box issues but maybe testing your fuse and swapping it out might help. Good luck 🤞

Originally Posted by sdu
Have you found a fix? I'm having the same issue. The right arrow to switch from MPH to km/h works but the up and down don't. Mine is a brand-new '22 Classic. Trying to see if I could avoid a trip to the dealer.

The following users liked this post:
sdu (11-04-2022)
Old 11-06-2022, 01:25 PM
sdu

Thanks for the reply.

I figured out why my up and down buttons weren't responding. I have to hit the back arrow first before I can switch the EVIC pages. It works differently than the HD truck that I'm used to.

Hope you can get yours resolved too.

The following users liked this post:
Ronald Lazar (11-18-2022)

Quick Reply: EVIC issues?