4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Engine Knocking, Transfer Case grinding - I WON against Chrysler Canada

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013 | 05:56 AM
RocklandRam
Amateur

Congrats. Mark one up for the little guy. I followed the other thread from day one.

Old 09-08-2013 | 12:31 PM
POWER SEDAN
Captain

Congrats with regards to winning the arbitration, but as mentioned, you should have been compensated much more for this entire shenanigans.

I can't blame you for switching brand names after this, I would of certainly followed suit had I ever doubt with the same scenario. At the end of the day it all comes down to two words "Customer Empathy," good luck with the F-150!

Old 09-08-2013 | 10:08 PM
LU229
Banned

In the spring time, i`ll definitly be switching brands as well... been lookin at all the other brands last couple weeks. Cant say i`d buy the F150 though. I have a couple friends that have had just as bad of luck getting the ford dealers to fix problems after problems they`ve had. BUTTTT, at least the original problems GET addressed, its just that both their F150`s are continual problem after problem... which meens its different issue`s everytime they have to return to their dealer. And just the other day, i heard on the news, "vehicles are way better built today and thats whats booming the sales". I say bullsh!t. The last 3 vehicles i bought were warranty pigs... problem is, you cant get them fixed properly. Luck of the draw, you either get lucky and get a good one, or you get a bad one. All of them have problems, some just less than others. What sells a vehicle to me is, is the service after the sale. For me, dodge lost me as a 50yr life long customer for my next vehicle purchase.

Congrats MEZZER, hope the F150 works out for you...!

Last edited by LU229; 09-08-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-12-2013 | 12:15 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker

Good luck with your F150. Congratulations on going with the 5.0.

As for Ford, or any brand, aka, dodge, Big business is profit driven, not quality driven.

Chrysler lost a opportunity to regain your respect and gave a competing brand a opportunity to earn your respect

Old 09-13-2013 | 12:12 AM
constable
Rookie

something very similar happened to me motor went out in my truck due to a weak valve Spring. The dealship said that my lift caused this to happen and my warranty was void per Chrysler. I fough with the dudge store for weeks.

so I called Chrysler myself and spoke with a representative. come to find out Chrysler deemed my warrany void. They actually came down on the dealership and my motor was replace that week.

My issues was w the dealership. Freakn crooks

Quick Reply: Engine Knocking, Transfer Case grinding - I WON against Chrysler Canada