4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

P0750

Old 06-17-2019, 09:16 AM
Native South
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0750

New to the forum, I've owned 3 different dodge trucks, long time dodge owner! Latest truck 2009 dodge ram 1500 4.7 545rfe trans

I was pulling my offshore boat for about an hour in tow and hull mode, after unhooking the boat i noticed the truck went into limp mode. i shut the truck off and started it back up and it ran fine till the next morning. check engine light came on with the code p0750 LR solenoid circuit

I swapped out the solenoid pack, fluid and filters and that didn't work. got a new pcm and its still stick in limp mode.

I can't figure out where the problem is, i was hoping i could get a little help?

Old 06-17-2019, 10:05 AM
HeyYou
Super Moderator
Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

Check the wiring for the trans.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: P0750

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: