4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck makes croaking noise ... what in the Worrrllllld?!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2020, 10:04 AM
NJScrub
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck makes croaking noise ... what in the Worrrllllld?!!!

How everyone doing? Just signed up today. I would appreciate some insight into some noises I’m hearing. I have a 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn with the air suspension... after parking and shutting the truck off, after 5-20 minutes I will hear a croaking noise (almost like a deep long frog croak) coming from the front end of the truck. Occasionally the same can be heard from the back as well. I assume this is just the air suspension letting out some air or leveling itself? I don’t know. It’s just kind of weird... thanks

Old 03-13-2020, 10:52 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,198 Likes on 2,950 Posts

That IS weird. No clue what that's all about. Moving this to the Fourth Gen Ram section for ya.

Welcome to DF!

Old 03-13-2020, 10:54 AM
NJScrub
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
That IS weird. No clue what that's all about. Moving this to the Fourth Gen Ram section for ya.

Welcome to DF!
lol thanks man

Old 03-13-2020, 01:17 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by NJScrub
How everyone doing? Just signed up today. I would appreciate some insight into some noises I’m hearing. I have a 2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn with the air suspension... after parking and shutting the truck off, after 5-20 minutes I will hear a croaking noise (almost like a deep long frog croak) coming from the front end of the truck. Occasionally the same can be heard from the back as well. I assume this is just the air suspension letting out some air or leveling itself? I don’t know. It’s just kind of weird... thanks
Hi NJScrub, Sorry to hear you are experiencing this concern, we certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you end up addressing this with your local Dodge dealer, please let us know via PM. We'd be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.
Rob
DodgeCares

Quick Reply: Truck makes croaking noise ... what in the Worrrllllld?!!!