4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

shaking hole truck, running rough

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2022 | 09:56 PM
Dudock
|
Exclamation shaking hole truck, running rough

I have a 2016 dodge 3500 I just put a new head, head gasket and head studs the truck is running great when I pick it up from the shop I drove it 112 miles on the highway and I'm going up a hill I loose all power for about 2 seconds and then regain power again. As soon as this happens the truck starts shaking and running/sounding like garbage. NO CHECK ENGIN LIGHT came on.

So I thought to my self well let me change the fuel filters so I done that and its still shaking and running like crap...

I can only get my boost to 24 and it takes a while to get their however before the truck went into the shop I could get the boost up to 35 with in seconds.

fuel rail pressure are checking out good, injectors are checking out good everything seems fine when its hooked up to a scanner! But its not

Quick Reply: shaking hole truck, running rough