5th Gen Ram Tech 2019+ Ram Trucks: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2019 Ram 1500.. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2021-2023 Ram 1500 LED Upgrade Bulb Size Guide

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2023, 09:15 PM
LASFIT
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2021-2023 Ram 1500 LED Upgrade Bulb Size Guide

Hello everyone, I am delighted to be here to present the Lasfit LED bulb to you. We understand that there are some vehicle owners are dissatisfied with the dim brightness of their factory halogen lights. At Lasfit, we are dedicated to enhancing the driving experience for users. As Ram 1500 is one of the most popular brands among American truck owners, we offer a wide range of headlight services specifically designed for Ram 1500 owners. The LAplus series can be seamlessly installed as a headlight and fog light replacement. Moreover, we also have exterior and interior LED bulbs that are compatible with the Ram 1500. These bulbs are suitable for replacing turn signal lights, brake lights, or map lights. Please follow the steps I provided to see how we can assist you.

The Different Combo Choices for 2021-2023 Ram 1500
Ram 1500
Ram 1500 Classic with projector
Ram 1500 Classic with reflector

Product Spec
Low Beam: LAplus H11/9005
LAplus H11 for Ram 1500 and Ram 1500 Classic with reflector
LAplus 9005 for Ram 1500 Classic with projector
High Beam: LAplus 9005
Each bulb of LAplus H11 or 9005 is designed to provide 30W and 3000LM, making them brighter than halogen bulbs. With a bright white light of 6000K, they ensure clear visibility on dark roads. The 360° adjustable socket allows for easy beam pattern adjustment according to your preference. Moreover, their interior driver and shorter size make them convenient to plug and play.

Fog Lights: LAplus H11/9006
LAplus H11 for Ram 1500
LAplus 9006 for Ram 1500 Classic
LAplus fog lights provide a super high brightness of 60W and 6000LM, eliminating concerns about visual blurring during rainy night travels. The 6000K white light can even penetrate fog, allowing for a safe driving experience. The 360 degree adjustable bracket allows for free adjustment of the light beam, while the smaller size makes it easy to insert the LED bulbs into the fog light assembly. The IP67 waterproof and dustproof configuration, along with an enhanced heat dissipation system, ensures a longer lifespan for the fog lights.

Other Front Exterior LED Lights
Front Turn Signal Lights: T-7443D-CK/T-3157D
T-7443D-CK for Ram 1500
T-3157D for Ram 1500 Classic

The T-7443D-CK and T-3157D are equipped with a convenient switchback function, providing users with both Amber and White lighting options. The 6000K white lights can be used for parking lights or daytime running lights, while the 3000K amber option is perfect for turn signal lights.
For the T-7443D-CK, owners can enjoy a configuration of 24W and 2400LM, providing ample brightness for various lighting needs. The T-3157D, on the other hand, offers a higher configuration of 28W and 2600LM, ensuring enhanced visibility and effectively alerting pedestrians when the turn signal is activated.

Front Side Marker Lights: L-T10A
Each T10 LED bulb is equipped with a 3030 high light bead, capable of providing 400LM brightness, Non-polarity design for plug and play.

Rear Exterior LED Lights
Backup Lights: L-7443/T-T15
L-7443 for Ram 1500
T-T15 for Ram 1500 Classic

The L-7443 and T-T15 are both capable of emitting a bright white light at 6000K, enhancing visibility for the rear of the vehicle during reverse maneuvers. Additionally, both bulbs are canbus friendly, ensuring compatibility with the vehicle's electrical system.
The L-7443 is designed to provide a total output of 1200LM per set, making it suitable for the Ram 1500. On the other hand, the T-T15 is capable of producing an impressive 1500LM per bulb, specifically tailored for the Ram 1500 Classic.

Brake Lights: L-7443R
2021-2023 Ram 1500 can get brilliant red by installing L-7443R, 300LM/set is enough to let the rear vehicle notice that you are going to reverse, short size can enable Plug and Play.

Interior LED Lights
Map Lights/Footwell Lights:
L-T10
The L-T10 interior light from Lasfit is a versatile option that can be installed in various locations on different vehicles. For the Ram 1500, it can be installed as a map light or footwell light. The L-T10 features a non-polarity design for easy plug-and-play installation, ensuring an error-free experience. With a configuration of 800LM per set, it provides superior brightness compared to the original halogen lamp.
Additionally, the L-T10 series offers a range of color options, including white, yellow, blue, and green, allowing you to customize your footwell lights according to your preferences and needs.

Dome Lights: L-44MM
The L-44MM festoon bulb from Lasfit is equipped with 8 3030 SMD LED chips, providing an extremely bright 6000K white light. It features an Efficient Aluminum Heatsink System, which enables the LED bulbs to dissipate heat effectively, thereby extending the lifespan of the headlights.

Feedback from Our Customers
*The following pictures and content have been authorized by our customers, many thanks to them!

Case1
Very good costumer service 👏. I have all my lights inside out from lasfit in my 2021 BigHorn. I recently had a cargo light broken and the communication with costumer services assistant, Kiki was super smother and fast. In a week I had my replacement lights installed in my truck and even have one for spare. Good job lasfit. 5 start for you.---C.H.S

Case2
Purchased the “Whole Package” of led upgrades for my Ram, one of the best decisions I made. These lights are truly a game changer. From the headlights even to the inside dome lights. You won’t regret getting any of them. Very happy happy with the results.---t.j.

Case3
I have a 22 Ram 1500 bighorn I purchased high&low beam bulbs as well as fog light and switch back turn signal bulbs and I couldn't be happier with them. Bulbs were all plug and play and installed easily. Their customer service is great and available to help you with any questions you have. I plan on now ordering bulbs for my. Tail lights. If your looking for led. Bulbs definitely give Lasfit a try you won't be disappointed---R.G.

If you have any questions about the mentioned information, please leave a message in this forum.

Quick Reply: 2021-2023 Ram 1500 LED Upgrade Bulb Size Guide