Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2000 dodge ram for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Rob O
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 dodge ram for sale

The truck is a 2000 dodge ram 1500 sport

Its got a 5.2L V8 with about 105,000. truck is an auto with 4 wheel drive. PW, PL,CRUISE,AC,RADIO CONTROLS ON WHEEL, LEATHER,POWER SEAT FOR DRIVER,HARD TONNENU COVER, 18 INCH RIMS, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, MSD COIL AND WIRES WITH NEW PLUGS.

Since I have owned the truck I have put some new parts on her. I have replaced the water pump, belt tensiner, belt, hub bearing on drivers side, front brakes, rear brake, wheel cylinders, one freeze out plug and the front torsin bar. The truck when I got it had locks on the wheels which I had removed because they where more of a pain then good.

The rims are not perfect by any means the chrome is starting to peel off and also two of the tires are starting to get to the end of there life. there are some scratches on the front of the bumper but no dent. Also on the rear bumper there is a small dent. other then that the trucks in great shape and just needs another driver.

Take over payments I pay 320 a month and the warrenty is tranferable so that is not a problem. I will pay a small amount for someone to take over payments because like I said it will need two tires soon and there is some damage to the truck so if they wanted it to be fix they can fix it when there ready or put it toward something else just to be fair.

Old 04-09-2007, 05:45 AM
Rob O
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2000 dodge ram for sale

TTT

Quick Reply: 2000 dodge ram for sale